chapter two

The sun started to rise over Uglyville, meaning a new is about to begin. Uglydog wakes up first as usual.

Uglydog: GOOD MORNING UGLYVILLE

Peggy: Ugly morning Uglydog

Moxy: There's a child for every doll,
And a doll for every child,
They somehow find each other
When destiny has smiled
Who knows just how they're
Chosen, the stories seldom
Says, it could happen any moment
And today could be the day.

Jade(me): hi Moxy

Peggy: Yo moxy wake up

Moxy: Morning Jade, Morning Peggy, I been up for hours, today could be the day. Hello gorgeous, let's check out how you look today. Short and stubby, oh my gosh look how much you weigh. You're pinkish red got this thing on your head and woah oh. Girl you couldn't look better. Shake  the sleep off and kick into the morning drill.

Uglydog: Hey Jade, Hey Moxy your in a good mood.

Moxy: That's because today I'm--

Uglydog and Jade(me): Going to get chosen to go to the big world and be with your child.

Jade(me): Girl, you say that every day.

Moxy: But today I may be right.

Moxy: It's another awesome day here in Uglyville. Grab your shoes,time to spread the good news whoa oh. Yeah it couldn't be better.

Jade(me): Call it hope or faith whatever,I just know in my heart it's you've been waiting forever.

Everyone: 'cause there's a scrambled sun In a tangled sky, and the moon couldn't be any brighter. And as the slam big city goes rockin by, oh my head couldn't feel any lighter. I like a fun house ride the kind you just can't miss.

Moxy: call it crazy and yet, is there anything better than this, life just couldn't be better than this.

Jade(me): Hi Dad, Hi Mom.

Moxy: Here you go King Ox and Queen Molly, hot off the press.

Ox(Dad): Thanks Moxy.

Molly(Mom): Today is the day.

Jade(me): You really think so, did someone get chosen, did they get picked up by a stretch bridge or--.

Ox(Dad): We are talking about the tree planting ceremony.

Moxy and Jade(me): oh

Lucky bat: Mr. Tree if you would.

Molly(Mom): Now we've told you girls before, all this business about the so-called Big World and children, those are just stories.

Moxy: Everyone says that, but what's the harm in believing.

Ox(Dad): Never mind that, I'll tell you what the day'll bring, First a shindig, then a bash, then more partying, top it all with a rave, then a ball.

Moxy: oh woah oh.

Molly(Mom): Yeah, you know it couldn't be better.

Wage: Morning Moxy, Jade, got something new you want to try? It's a brownie cupcake fudge berry ice cream pie, just one bite who needs kids, am I right Babo.

Babo: It just couldn't taste better.

Moxy: And soon you know what is coming.

Jade(me): But until it arrives, might as well keep the party humming