Prologue

Peyton's POV
2011
(A/N Hope was born in May so doing the math she would have been conceived in late September early October even though the episode in which Hope was conceived takes place like 2 months before. So I was confused and just put the year )

If you asked me 24 hours ago who I want my future husband to be I would answer with Nicklaus Mikaelson. Sure he sacrifice one of my best friends so he can break the thousand year of curse that was place on him by his mother but who hasn't.

Okay I might be the only one but so what I loved him. He was the first thing I woke up to in the mornings. On a good day I would find him in the kitchen making chocolate chip pancakes. He was there when I had nightmares about hurting others with my newly activated powers. He would call me he muse. He would dance with me if we were in the mood. He made me feel special. Loved.Was.

I meet Hayley when she come to town looking for Tyler. We bonded instantly. We even got friendship necklaces. I thought we were going to be best friends forever. What a lie that was.

I wanted Hayley to meet the Nik I fell in love with so I invited Hayley over .Of course I tricked them both into thinking it was Hayley giving Nik information about Kitty Kat and Nik giving Hayley protection for said information. Of course he was going protect her anyway because of me but he couldn't let Hayley know that. It was going semi well until Caroline call me to help with emotionless Elena.

When I came back to the manor I saw the everything out of place. Paintings on the floor or halfway there. Glasses broken around the table. Wine spilled on the floor. I immediately thought the worst until I hear the sounds that shattered my heart. Hayley's and Nik moans. I didn't want to believe what my mind was telling me and you know the saying seeing is believing. So I followed the noises to Nik room and opened the door. Yes I know I should have stopped once I realized it was coming from his room but I hoping to see them playing a very aggressive game of twister. Nope instead I saw Klaus and Hayley in the missionary position.

I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. So I walked to his closet grabbed the hangers with my clothes and box of lingerie I keep there for when Klaus rips mine and when out the room to my car. They didn't notice me.

I first drive to the hotel Hayley is staying at and ask the front desk to give the box of lingerie, my half of necklace and the following note to give to Hayley.

Dear Hayley
Looks like my plan for you and Klaus to like each other worked. Not the outcome I expected but that's fine. The lingerie is Klaus's favorite brand. He likes the red lace ones. Hope your happy you lost me but I guess it was worth it for some dick
No love no sincerely no from
Just bye bitch
𝓟𝓮𝔂𝓽𝓸𝓷

Then I left. I stopped for a minute thinking to take the stuff back. Call it not wanting to take the low road. Well she's not dead so I guess I took the high road. I drived to Kol's and mine house. Your wondering how that happened well out of the Originals minus Klaus Kol was my best friend. Rebekah was close to number one but Kol was so much funnier to be around. So when Kol wanted to move out casa Mikaelson I let him move in to casa Wilde.

I got out of the car, walked up the steps on the the patio and to the door. I dug in my purse for my keys and when I found them I unlocked the door and walked in. I turn around to lock the door.

"Where have you been missy!"I heard from behind me. I turn around to see Kol standing there arms with a playful smile. Said smile immediately turned in to a frown when he saw my face."What's wrong darling? " Kol asked and step forward to wipe a tear I didn't even was there.

After those word I crashed Kol into a hug. Getting his shirt wet with tears. Kol walked us over to the couch and sat us down. After a couple minutes of crying and forehead kissed from Kol I told him what happened.

"Klaus cheated with Hayley"I spoke sadly. As soon as I said those four words Kol face turned for sympathy to such a pure rage that the devil would stumble(with grace of course)out of throne. From the look on his face I can tell Kol wanted to rain hellfire on Klaus."Kol what every your planning don't. Just stay with me and help me eat my feelings."Then I give him the puppy eyes.

"I wasn't going to do anything "Kol complains in mock offense. I give him a Really look."Okay I was going to do some thing, but you clearly need me here. Now Rocky Road or Cookies and Cream?" Kol asked

"Cookies and Cream please." I replied