27

Ari;

We walked up to the club and showed our ID's to the guard. He let us in.

"I'll get the drinks" Sam walked off, Nate followed.

"you look beautiful tonight ari" jack held my waist and pulled me close.

"thank you jack, you don't look too bad yourself" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

we moved our hips to the beat of the song. it was a slow song.

I put my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

I imagine just jack and I in the room, no one else; just the both of us against the world.

I feel safe with him, he was once mine; and now I'm his again and I feel more safe than ever.

I swayed my hips as jack's hands laid still on my waist.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He looked down at me, I looked at his lips.

He smirked, we know that derek is eyeing us.

"Derek is eyeing us" He whispered in my ear.

"kiss me" I softly spoke.

His hands caressed my cheek and he moved in closer, his lips touched mines.

our lips move in sync, we both smile in between each kiss.

"I love you so much" he mumbled.

"I love you too jack" I smiled at him and we kissed again

~ after club - midnight

we walked back to campus and everyone went their separate ways back to their dorms. I grabbed jack's hand and we headed to my dorm room.

"babe, I'm kinda tired; I'll see you tomorrow okay, we have a lot of moving since I'm going to be your roommate" he kissed my forehead.

"oh okay" I softly said and I kissed his cheek.

Jack left and I closed the door.

I took off my heels and walked to the bathroom.

I jumped straight into the shower because I reek of alcohol.

I took my shower and stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked out to my closet and grabbed something to wear to bed and changed into it.

I brushed my wet hair out and let it dry.

aridanvers - goodnight

liked by jackgilinsky, jvckj, samwilk, realsk8, camgaze, alexpacheko, gabbiexo, cindywalker and 800k others.

500k comments

aridanvers blocked derek_luh

jackgilinsky - gn princess