6 ⤿ airport mayhem !

this is a chap about the sasaeng airport situation

the sasaeng airport situation

remember to leave
the idols alone and
do not stalk them
at any circumstances

remember to leave the idols alone and do not stalk them at any circumstances

GIMBO AIRPORT!

the soon-to-be-idols exited the airport, hundreds of people pushing them around. the closest person to luna was jay. her eyes were fixed on him and ni-ki.

ni-ki was behind her, their hands intertwined. they stayed close to each other in case something happens to one of them.

luna was thrown around and some random man yanked her out of ni-ki's grip and tried dragging her away.

"manager!" "ni-ki! jay!" she screamed while trying to get out of his grip. a security guard noticed the situation luna was in and pulled the man off of her, guiding her back to the others.

"luna! there you are!" she clung onto jay's arm and hoped that nothing else bad would happen. jay placed an arm around the girl, clearly, their "security" weren't enough.

"jay!" she cried due to the large amount of fans and because of that old man who pulled her away.

"luna!" heeseung had luna now and held onto her. sunoo on the other side of him, her anxiety was raising and she needed space sooner or later.

"luna?! luna!" the female was covering her ears, to mute the sound of flickers and fans. sunoo held her hand despite the chaos surrounding them.

once they reached the car luna, she sat down, her heart still pounding. "luna are you okay?" their manager asked, as luna stared weirdly at him.

"manager, i think she'll need sometime to calm down." heeseung said, he told ni-ki to sit beside her, so that she could calm down.

ni-ki held out his hand and she accepted it, luna still shook because of the situation as ni-ki reassured her that she's safe.