Chapter 3: Chained

Hello my dear readers. Hopefully you enjoyed Chapter 2 and I hope you will enjoy this one to.

I know this book won't be as popular or get around the amount of readers the popular youjo senki books have, but I can hope you enjoy the amount of work going into this book at-least, but consider leaving a vote or if possible a comment at-least to show support and share your feedback to, but other than that. Let's get right into the story.

Also thanks for 200 reads on the story. Yet were only in chapter 3 and we already made it to 200 views, but do consider a vote or comment what you think so far about the story. I want to ensure that those who read this at-least enjoy it

Y/n was being escorted to a certain room within the building he was in, but since he remembered passing out on the battlefield

Y/n was being escorted to a certain room within the building he was in, but since he remembered passing out on the battlefield. He doesn't know where he was of course. So he just kept going where the soldiers escorting him were going to at-least.

There were other soldiers looking at y/n, they heard the news of a alliance soldier on that battlefield using nothing but only a knife and a machete to go on a killing spree of more than 30 soldiers...that made some soldier's a little scared as they took a few steps back as you were being escorted. Y/n's hands were also cuffed to behind his back.

He kept going still as he was being escorted, but eventually he stopped at a door once the soldier's escorting him were to. One of them went inside as he ordered the others to keep a eye on y/n. 

Around 1 minute later or so the soldier came back out as he spoke.

Soldier: "Bring him in"

Y/n was brought inside as he was forced to sit down on a chair which was across from a desk that looked in top notch condition. He looked around as the room was in good shape...this room he was in had to be one of a general or so forth at-least if that was the case of this room...or a lucky soldier got this room.

???: "So .....its you.....the one you call yourself "The Fury"

The person turned their chair around as it was revealed to be.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hans von Zettour