13.

"You've probably messed up a great thing..."
-unknown
___________________________

Hazel Fenty

"I don't know what to wear man." Harlow complained. Today was extra hot for some reason and it was fall. In the end we all went back to our rooms to shower and get changed. It didn't feel like fall, it was literally 83° today but it would cool down once we came out again.

"Try a sweater and some jeans and wear your crocs. That's what 'ima do." I said, taking off my shirt.

"Yeah, I guess I could- Hazel!" I snapped my neck back to Harlow. She scared the hell out of me screaming like that.

"What, Harlow?" I looked around the room. Did she see a roach or a spider?

"Are those hickies on your titties?" My heart dropped. Looking down at my breast, there were fat purple bruises covering my bosoms. I sighed turning around. I was embarrassed. "Hazel."

"What Harlow?" I didn't want to be bothered.

"So y'all did do something?" She sounded so disappointed.

"If we did? Harlow, don't worry about it." I was becoming frustrated.

"You lied. That's why Bashar won't talk to you, and has avoided you this whole time. You and Tyree did something in the bathroom. He pro-"

"Can you just drop it?!" I whispered yelled. I didn't want to get loud and my mom comes back here. Harlow was taken back by my response and it was quiet.

"You know what... Never mind." She chuckled, shaking her head. I went to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I slid in the shower. It was scorching just like I liked it. I broke down upset with myself. Now, I've probably ruined a good thing with Bashar. All because I wanted to get my pussy wet.

My parents have been arguing a lot more than normal. My dad seems to be up to something, and my mom looks more stressed than a mother duck. The friendship I have with Harlow is rocking because I don't know how to tell the truth. Tyree is jealous because I want nothing to do with him. Now, Bashar is avoiding at me all costs because he suspects something.

I shook my head. I just won't go tonight. I put on my pajamas and headed back out to see Harlow going out the room. She was fully dressed, hair, and makeup done. I slid on my side of the bed turning on the television.

"You aren't dressed, for why?" Harlow asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Not going, obviously." I stated. She narrowed her eyes at me then sighed.

"Okay, I guess." She shrugged. She grabbed her chain purse and her phone. I rolled my eyes focusing my attention on what was showing. The Amazing World of Gumball. One of my favorite shows on cartoon network.

"Ladies would you- Hazel, why aren't you dressed?" Mom asked, looking between Harlow and I.

"I don't feel good." I lied sitting back. Mom came over closer to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked readjusting her purse.

"I think something was wrong with them sticks." I sighed, referring to the teriyaki sticks I barely ate hours ago.