{~*heya bestie*~} chapter one

Authors note: HI EVERYONE this is my first making fanfic so please stand by my spelling -3-. Chile anyway so I hope you enjoy this fanfic I put my heart in OwO. Also just imagine what you wannabe in this story I don't give a fuck also listen to the video for just a little music background anime thing idefk.

Noone POV: 

You were sitting on a tree branch and just reading a book. You hear birds chirping and singing and you feel the wind go throw your hair and it feels so relaxing. "heya bestie~" Killua says while just appearing in front of you also on the tree branch. "Oh hi bestie^^," You said smiling softly and closing your book. "nice day huh?" killua said with his feet dangling off the tree branch. "yea it really is" you answer.  "I'm going to run away," killua says putting his arm around you. "WHAT!?" **you look at him with a shocked face and you then laugh a little. "good joke killua" Then as soon as you look at him you see he's Serious." wait... YOUR NOT JOKING!" killua giggles "Ofc I'm not and I want you to run away with me"  killua says smiling and hugging you. You smile and hug back "where BFFs ofc I will didn't I promise I will be by your side?" after you say this killua plays with your H/L(hair length ) H/C (hair color) hair and smiles. "I promised you the same thing Y/N" you smile at killua saying this. 

Let's run away together~

Sorry this chapter was short TvT also I will be making new chapters so if there's very little I am making more I promise