SEVEN

|7| FIRE WHISKEY = SNOGGING

___

"Oh my..." Aurora and Cedric ducked when they saw a friend levitating Alex who was drunk out of his mind. She was glad she wasn't wearing her dress anymore. It would have been ruined. She was wearing a white shirt tucked into a black leather skirt. Her hold jewelry resting on her slightly exposed chest and collarbones.

They looked at each other, "Alright who gave a Hufflepuff their first Firewhiskey?" They asked simultaneously.

Slytherins grinned, "Don't know what you're on about-oh no-get Mason and Gilbert of the chandeliers." The two drunken victims were Hufflepuffs.

Aurora rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed a cup, pouring herself a drink. Draco eyes her from afar as Cassie spoke to him about something while sitting on his lap.

I guess Pansy annoyed him, she thought as she turned away.

"Didn't know you drink." Cedric said as he grabbed a cup for himself. Aurora shrugged, "Why not." She said as Pansy called for everyone's attention.

"Look! Hogwarts Princess is getting a drink! It's about time she goes out her little comfort zone." Pansy said with a glare, "Unless she's a coward."

"Malfoy seems a little unavailable at the moment-" Pansy said as she looked at him and sure enough he was busy with Cassie. "So I wouldn't go asking him for help." Pansy pouted.

Aurroa lifted her finger and flipped her off as she downed a drink, never loosing eyecontact. She had the urge to gag but the feeling of seeing her look on her face was greater. Pansy's smirk faltered.

Aurora gave the cup to Blaise, "Hit me."

The Gryffindors roared in content and cheered for her as Cedric shook his head, a small smirk forming on his lips as Pansy huffed. She had unknowingly ignited a drinking race between the four houses.

"Didn't know you had it in you little lady." Fred said with a grin as they walked up to her, each with their date. "We got you a little something." They said in a hushed tone as Aurora looked at them.

"What?" She asked, her throat burning.

Fred pulled out a little ball, "Slip it into her drink, Pansy's I mean."

Aurora took it from them, "What's it do?" She asked as she examined it while Cedric spoke to someone.

"The color is blue, just like her hair will be." George grinned before patting her back. "Drink responsibly!" They said simultaneously before heading off elsewhere to enjoy the party.

Cedric and Aurora cruised around, talking and laughing as they neared a ping pong table with cups. "I'll crush you." Aurora said as she set her drink down next to her.