𝔹𝕒𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ☽

Today was a big night, of course it was, after all, it's not every day that you can find Oikawa Toru and Miya Atsumu in the same place, drunk to the point they can't even remember where they are or why they were there in the first place.

Being the people they were, their friends wouldn't let this special occasion pass like it was nothing, for they could obtain new blackmail material from the pair.

"Welcome to the contest where you try to win over Kageyama Tobio's heart! Ready to play?," Tanaka started to narrate while being filmed by Suna, who focused on the pair before returning to the host of the contest, "in this corner we have the first contestant, a player who can bring out 120% of his team and lets not forget his fucking accurate serves, known as 'The Great King' Oikawa Toru!"

"Yahoo~ I'm ready to capture Tobio-chan's~ heart!," Oikawa exclaimed excitedly as he leaned his face on his palm, forcing his eyes to not close due to his tiredness.

"That's the attitude!," Tanaka said encouraging him before quickly returning to his presentation, "in the other corner we have the man with the most damn annoying serves, which of his three serves will he show? The man capable of making monstrously quick attacks that can beat even the best players, Miya Atsumu!"

"Yup, three steps and I'm gonna win Tobio-kun's heart!," Atsumu responded messing with his hair attempting to fight off his drowsiness.

Zooming out and showing both men, Suna cursed between his teeth as he saw that for his misfortune, the bastards didn't have a bad angle, even when they were so close to falling over because of the excessive amounts of alcohol they had drank beforehand, they didn't look bad on camera.

"Great! Let's continue!," Tanaka said quickly as he ignored the pair's 'lovestruck' faces as they watched Kageyama who was at a distance, completely oblivious to the situation, "the first question is! What would you do if Tobio saw you surrounded by Fangirls? You have one minute to respond."

"Me! Oikawa Toru!," he hit the bar table slightly as if it was a button, earning to speak before the blond.

"Okay! Your answer is?," Karasuno's ex wing spiker bolstered the brown-haired man to give his answer.

"I would tell him he can join, it would be great hearing Tobio-chan praising how incredible I am," he answered while imagining the scene, "maybe Tobio-chan would be blushing as he said something like 'I also think you are great, Oikawa-san' while being among my admirers, fighting for my attention."

"Errr! Rejected, how narcissistic can you be?," Tanaka said baffled by the response as well as Suna who rolled his eyes.

"My turn', Miya Atsumu here!," after childishly sticking his tongue out to the other, he looked at the host to answer the question, "if I got Tobio-kun by my side, I don't need those squealin' pigs, they can all go to hell. Tobio-kun is the most adorable person there is!"

"Ding! Way too harsh on the women, but I think that you are loyal to your heart, so he passed?," Tanaka looked at Suna, asking for a second opinion.

"It's less shady than the idea of Tobio fighting with girls to get someone's attention, so I say he does pass," Suna said shrinking his shoulders while continuing with job, documenting everything which will be used as valuable material later.

"Good! First point is for Miya Atsumu!," Tanaka celebrated as he patted Atsumu's back who was smirking at Oikawa with superiority, "second question! Tobio asks you to teach him how to do a play or move, would you help him?"

"Here! Miya Atsumu!," the blond called quickly this time, he revived a nod from Tanaka and continued with a smile, " c'ourse not! I wanna d'stroy Tobio and prove who's the best! In any case, I'd watch his plays and learn 'em to use 'em 'gainst him. Like that quick with Shoyo-kun!"