𝟤𝟫 | 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲

"FIVE WITNESSES! FIVE PEOPLE, ADONIS

"FIVE WITNESSES! FIVE PEOPLE, ADONIS. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" It was safe to say Vic was pissed.

"Can you chill?" Demon asks. "And you two." Vic starts only the two boys his son had grown up with. "It was his idea." Five mutters, sitting up.

"I don't care who's idea it was. You left witnesses!"

It was like being in the Principal's office. "We ain't leave no witnesses though. Like everybody in that house was dead." Meech tells him. "So you saying that five people lying? They described you down to this damn- Where is it?"

"He gave it to his girlfriend," Meech speaks up. "You finna dead that shit. Right now." He tells his son. "What?" Demon asks. "Ion got the time or patience to deal with Priest and his mouth. So dead that shit with his daughter now." Vic tells him.

Victor and Kairi butted heads too much. They could only be friends for short periods. This just happened to be one of the periods where they were friends, only due to business.

"No." He shakes his head. "We gone um...we gone let y'all talk," Meech says. Vic was cool. He was intimidating but he was cool and right now he was intimidating and mad so they were scared. "The fuck you mean no?" He asks. "What I said."

"Adonis."

"Victor."

"Now not the time to be playing games. Ion need that girl in this shit. Especially with that crazy ass family, she got." Demon rolls his eyes saying, "I been told Priest she was straight, everybody gone be cool."

"You talked to Priest about this and not me?" Demon rolls his eyes at his father's pride sidetracking him. "No, I didn't." He mutters. "Why didn't you tell me you was talking to Priest?"

"It never came up." He shrugs. "How you talking to your girlfriend father ain't come up?" Vic crosses his arms.

"She not my girlfriend."

"But Marquis said-" He starts only to get cut off. "We working on it." Demon tells him. "Does she know?" Vic asks. "No, and she not gone know. I gave Silva ten bands to get me names so I can make them disappear." He explains. "The chain."

"She got it so if they get a warrant...they not gone find it." Demon tells him. "Pay Abdul to forge some documents. Say...you lost it and he's making you a new one." Vic tells him. "Can I go now?" He asks. "No. Listen...I love you but you know how you get." Vic starts. "How I get?"

"Bored. You get bored, quick. Don't introduce her to a version of you that's not gone stick around when you get what you want. You got to think about how you want somebody to treat Katrina." He informs him. "If that was the case, I would've been bored." Demon knew what he was implying. "Now you said you loved her..."

"I do." Demon nods. "So you gotta tell her then," Vic says. "I'm not worried so I'm not finna stress her out." Demon tells him standing up. "Tell her before you get worried. This shit move fast once it get started." Vic tells him as he opens the door.