chapter 50

I am mad. Very mad.

How could Ciara act like she's the victim? Oh my goodness.

"She's insane!" I yelled at them. Syd looked at me, confused.

"We will talk." mariin na sabi niya sa akin bago lumabas ng kwarto.

Sumunod ako sa kanya, dead bodies on the floor. Inaalalayan ni Syd si Ciara sa paglalakad.

Hindi pa ako nakaramdam ng sobrang galit sa isang tao, ngayon pa lang.

She's fucking insane! She admitted what she did! And why the hell she's acting like innocent and victim?

They way she clung to Syd's neck made me so livid. She even said that Syd and I should be dead! She admitted what she did, she's evil!

Nakita ko sina Roberto sa sala, lahat sila ay nakatingin sa aming lahat. I saw how Roberto looked at Ciara, he was mad.

"Alisyd, that woman is insane." madiin at malakas na sabi ni Roberto.

Ciara started crying on Syd's shoulder. Mabilis akong bumaba sa pwesto nina Roberto. Matalim ang mga matang tinignan si Syd at Ciara.

"That woman admitted that she wants to kill me, and also you! She's insane." madiin na sabi ko kay Syd. He just pursed his lips and let Ciara be comfortable on the couch. She was crying.

"She's my friend, she will never do it." madiin at matalim na sabi ni Syd, I saw how Ciara's face lit up.

Galit at irita ang naramdaman ko kay Syd dahil sa sinabi niya. Sobrang bigat sa dibdib ng marinig sa kanya ang salitang 'yon. Your friend attacked me!

Mukhang walang magawa si Roberto at ang iba dahil kay Syd. They probably knew how evil and insane Ciara is.

"You attacked me first, Ciara." I gritted my teeth. She shook her head.

"I will never h-hurt you!" her acting skills was getting into my nerves.

"You are fucking insane! You wanted to kill us! Stop playing fucking innocent after you admitted all the bad things you did!" galit na sigaw ko sa kanya. She cried more.

"You wanted to kill Syd, right? You are also disappointed that we didn't die! You are evil, you even planned everything para si Daddy ang iturong salarin! You are fucking bitch! Stop---"

"Heldigar, enough!" malakas at galit na sigaw ni Syd sa akin. Ciara was shaking her head multiple times and cried louder.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang napatingin sa kanya. His angry eyes were looking at me. Napaawang ang labi ko, she was fast and expert. She snatched the gun from Syd's waist and expertly pulled the trigger.

I tried to move away.

A loud gunshot echoed in the house.

I heard a deafening silence after. I heard her evil and crazy laugh before glancing at my shoulder.

It was full of blood.

Ciara dropped to the ground after a lot of gunshots. She dropped off, dead.

Syd was unmoving and when he started walking towards me, I moved away and never let him touch me.

Umiling ako sa kanyang takot at nag aalalang mukha.

I saw his pain and worries before passing out.

-------