"Target in sight! Bays open!" The three bombers were flying right below the clouds. They needed to see the target they bombed. Luckily the clouds were high that day, and the bombers could see the target from quite far away. The bombers had a very primitive bomb sight but it was accurate enough to destroy cities. "Begin dropping!" Adrel yelled. His voice could barely be heard over the sound of engines. To emphasize his point he began dropping the bombs. Well more like he pulled a lever which began releasing bombs. The two other pilots heard the bomb whistles and they began bombing as well. As soon as the last bombs left the bays, the planes turned back, and closed their bays.

Below the bombers civilians and military personnel were going on about their day, when the sound of whistling filled the air. A couple of seconds later the sounds of explosions could be heard and then the explosions could be seen too. The bombs missed their mark by a bit but the Parsian production of weapons was slowed down significantly. Several barrels of gunpowder detonated and fires were all over Roné. The two workshops that didn't get destroyed were damaged as well by a few bombs that went off course. But the worst damage was the psychological one. Nobody knew what caused the sudden chains of explosions.

"Well that mission was a total success." Adrel concluded as he got closer to the landing strip. The heavy bomber was now significantly lighter, because the bombs were just under half of it's total weight. The bombers landed and their movement slowly slowed into a halt. "Good job. Now we wait for the invasion to begin." Adrel looked to the source of the voice. It was general Tom Saltlake. He was issued the command of the bomber group. Adrel nodded and saluted. "Now, we wait for the invasion. Start reloading the bombers."

"Ready to engage!" Peter Crystalcliff yelled. The ELS Swarmer's deck was bustling with action. The SF-1 planes were about to take off. SUDP-2 planes have taken off. The Bearclaw and the Snake were about to hit Parsian coasts. The thunder was the only ship escorting the two carriers. The other destroyers were throwing lead at coastal defenses. Back on the Swarmer, the SF-1s took off. Ready to sink ships that were harboring in port Krané. The SUDP-1 planes would cut off roads, collapse bridges and destroy mobile military targets like carriages, and marching columns of soldiers. The squadron SF-1 (Sea fighter 1) would strafe the ships in harbor. If the bullets wouldn't sink the ships, two ADE-25-3 bombs would.

The Bearclaw opened it's ramp. The SPAOVs charged forward, forming a spear head as soon as they cleared the ship. In front the Parsian town Krín. The town's garrison was relatively small making it a good test target for the SPAOVs. It was located relatively close to the Egnish channel too, which meant that it was in the destroyers gun range. All SPAOVs had a crew of four. Driver, gunner, loader and a commander. In the lead SPAOV commander Ash Prisma charged forward with his crew machine-gunning the walls of Krín occasionally hitting musketmen on the walls. A shell from ELS Thunder hit the gate of Krín blasting it open. The group of SPAOVs pushed in and about fifteen minutes later town of Krín was captured. That day Egnerland gained a foothold in Parsian lands, and operation thunder war has begun.

(A/N: Hi. It's me the author. Are you people enjoying this book? Please give me suggestions and feedback. See you next time.)