15

smut warning

"It's more then okay." Billie tells her girlfriend.
They get out of the bath and go into the bedroom.
Billie lays down excitedly and looks into the green eyes of the red headed girl on top of her, "I.. I don't know if I know how to do this.." Celestail laughs. Billie laughs with her and says, "it's okay! I never been with a girl before so I don't know what to except just tell me if you feel uncomfortable okay?"
"Okay, same goes for you." Celestial says and leans closer into Billie.
Billie's breath hitches when she feels Celestail's breath hit her neck, and then feels a kiss followed by it.
She kisses down Billie's neck to her chest.
"I just can't get over how beautiful you are Billie." Celestial says.
She gently kisses Billie's chest making sure she's okay with it. She sucks on one breast and grabs the other with her hand. After covering it in hickeys she switches to the other one.
Billie impatiently starts to squirm underneath her, "please touch me!" She moans, grabbing Celestial's hand and moves it down to her core.
Celestial takes the hint and starts to palm Billie's clit while kissing her only breaking the kiss to ask, "is this okay?" Then she slowly puts to fingers inside Billie.
Billie moans into the kiss, "yes! Holy shit yes!"
Celestial kisses her way down Billie's body, "fuck!" Billie cries out when Celestial starts to suck on Billie's clit. The pool of wetness forming underneath Billie gets bigger as Celestial adds another finger. Billie's hands get tangled in Celestial's curly red hair, "that's it right there right there right there fuck!" Billie shouts. Celestial goes faster causing Billie to arch her back and hold onto Celestial's hair harder. "That's it baby girl let it go." She says sending vibrations and a leg shaking orgasm through Billie's body.
Celestial removes her fingers and sucks Billie's juices off of them, then kisses Billie's lips. "That was amazing Celestial, I love you." Billie says, kissing her back.
"I love you too!" Celestial says and snuggles into Billie.
"Did you want me too do the same to you?" Billie asks awkwardly.
"Hmm no, not yet. I just want to cuddle with you for now." Celestial tells Billie then adds, "it's not like I don't trust you, I do. I just am not ready yet."
Billie pulls up the sheets, "That is perfectly okay, thank you for telling me." She says.

They lay there in each others arms for a little bit then Billie breaks the silence, "I'm going to have to wash the sheets soon you know..."
Celestial squeezes Billie tighter, "nap first, then sheets."
Billie laughs and turns to face celestial, "okay fine." She say.
Billie lays her head into celestial's chest and wraps her arms around her. In each other's warm embrace they fall asleep.

Throughout Celestial's childhood, her wishes and boundaries where never respected and the fact Billie respects her with out a sign of anger or judgment means the world to her. Each day the love and trust she has for Billie grows and for once she feels safe.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for all the love you've shown this book so far! I really appreciate it! Oh and yes they are gonna be moving to Tokyo soon, after I research the city more.