CHAPTER 4- FIRST NAME BASIS

JIN'S POV

It was a Sunday. I held onto my phone as soon as we finished practicing the dance for our new single. I scrolled on to look for Irene's number.

Irene-ssi, annyeong! We just finished practicing for our comeback. It's a Saturday, can we study together? - Jin

I sat in one corner of the dance practice room when Namjoon sat beside me.

"Who you texting? Hyuna?" He drank from bottle of water and handed it to me to drink. 

"Ani, I got myself a study buddy. I'm asking if we could meet later, after we get out here." I kept fiddling on my phone.

"Her? A girl?" 

"Nae, remember the girl I bumped into? It's her. Irene Bae."

"Irene? Ah, the girl with big eyeglasses and braces! And its an english name huh. What's her Korean name?"

Now that Namjoon mentioned it, I realized I never got her Korean name.

"Mollayo. I never asked." 

"Aigoo, you're weird. How long have you been studying with her?"

"Just once. Before we took the exams." You are completely a fool, Kim Seokjin, I thought. She must have been feeling awkward the whole time, studying with a stranger.

My phone suddenly buzzed. "Oh I hope its her."

Uhm, hi Jin-ssi. I'm currently here at school. Maybe you can come here? I'm still finishing an experiment.- Irene

Ok, I'll be there. Wait for me.- Jin

I picked up my things and hurriedly made my way to the shower. 

"See you later dude. I'm meeting Irene at school," I said to the boys as I ran out of the showers after cleaning myself up.

I had to disguise myself so that people won't recognize me. Fans wait outside the builing so it's really difficult not to get caught. As soon as I got out of the building, I quickly called a cab before those hawk-eyed fans realize that I was the one who got out of the building. Sometimes I wonder how they do that. Really.

Upon arriving at the school, I quickly ran to the Science Department where Irene was.

"I'm here!" I announced, panting, as I got to the laboratory. 

"Omoya!" Irene exclaimed, nearly spilling the contents of the test tubes she is holding.

"Oh, mianhae. I didn't mean to surprise you." I came to her and helped her. "Gwaenchanayo?" I looked at her.