storytime

Sooo you all know I live with my older brother.......right.

Well....he is old enough to.....shalonkadonk....ya know.

So I went to a sleepover with some friends. And in the morning....like...6:30..I felt really sick like veeery sick so I walked home.

It was like 2 kilometers away and I thought FRESH AIR would help.

It did.

Anyway I got home unlocked the door and entered the house.

Quick note: my brother has a lovely, nice girlfriend called lily and I love her. We the gals.

Anyway as soon as I entered the apartment a STRONG smell of ............. .......something...ya know.....

So I went to the bathroom to get my lavader spray and I saw a lot of clothing on the way.

So im spraying da spray and I hear a BIG BANG and I turn around and I see my brother holding a ............. *Deeeeeeeeeeeep breath*.......spoon.

Like brah.....

So the point is my brother thought I was an intruder and he thought he could take me down with a SPOON and he was dressed in a towel and he had the worst bed hair.

Yea I hated that moment appart from when he said "grab food and drinks and stay in your room for however you like"

YAY...NO SOCIALIZING....

so........yeah.........

Idk why I thought you would be interested in this story.

So idk if I'll....like..publish this.