Owen Grady X M! Reader

9:25

I've been looking for (Y/N) all morning. You probably think why.... Well when I woke up he was gone- It was weird since I always woke up first, then after breakfast we're driving together to his lab - yea he wasn't there either- next stop was little cafeteria when he makes his morning coffe- still nothing - I also asked some people that works with him- They didn't saw him today...

I could call him but it'll be pointles 'cause he left his phone at home.
I'm sure I'll find him sooner or later, right now I need to see my girls.

Little time skip *paddock* 11:16

"I bet they're hungry." I quietly said to myself taking bucket with meat in it and went on a catwalk.

While I was going up the stairs most of the guards- or rather idiots with guns- were standing frozen with wide eyes. My brows furrowed. As soon as I was all the way up I looked down and saw my lover.....

In the paddock....

With four raptors...

Cuddled up to him leting out sound like cats purring. "Well you don't see it everyday." I got down and made my way to first door of the paddock -opening them and closing after I was in and put down the bucket.

"I see you're comfortable." on my voice (Y/N) turned his head to look at me "Yea, I am." he then tried to get up but Blue had other plans.

She took a bit of (Y/N)s (F/C) shirt and bite it to pull him down again. Echo and Charlie came up neer him as Delta pickes up his book and places it on his lap. Blue sat down behind him acting as his personal pillow so (Y/N) wouldn't touch the ground with his back.

To be honest this made me jelous -will i admint it? - nah-"Your gonna stand there or come to me?" (Y/N) said looking- annoyed- going through pages where i asummed he finished reading. "Ok, ok, im comming in." I opened the second door and Blue made sound that I took as warning "Blue drop it." she didn't listen as others started to do the same 'oh so now youre agains your Alpha'. "Easy girls hes your Alpha and my mate. Be good." they went quiet. "So now they are listening to you?" My brows rose- I won't hide I was proud of my lover tho-.

"Well im glad they do 'cause by now, I'll be dead. You know I like colour red but I do like my body in one piece and organs inside the same with my blood, not other way around." I saw smirk comming up at his handsome face.

(Y/N) let out a sigh and got up, girls wanted too but he told them to stay.
"Lets go." I looked down and saw
(Y/N)s hand in mine.

Going out we closed the paddock.
"Don't you have work to do?"
"Took a day off." I nooded- 'well that make sense-'-

"But why you were with my raptors?" "They needed my asist too check on them. I didn't woke you up 'cause you was really tired when you came home yesterday and when I was about to go out Blue and the girls hold me back and wouldn't let me go." "Yea. That ansvers my other questions."

After we returned home (Y/N) went to the kitchen and began to cook, I went to the livingroom to sit on a couch. Today'll be spaghetti - I love his cooking as much as i love him-.

"Dino-dad! earth to you!" "what-?" I asked confused. "ehh.... Can you take out the plates?" "Sure." I made my way to the kitchen and since plates were on upper shelf where (Y/N) stood I came up behind him kissing his neck a couple of times lighty "O-Owen not now." I hummed into his skin.

"Please I don't want to burn myself." singhing defeated. "Ok." As I was about to take the plates out (Y/N)s hand occupied my cheek "Don't pout you big baby."

Before he let me go I got a kiss on the lips that was a little heated taking me by suprise - but i wasn't complaining.

"Now took them out and put them on the table. Im starving." Chuckling I did as I was told "You know I love you." "Yup. Well I love you too" (Y/N) said looking at me smiling making me smile back, earning a chuckle- and soon deliciouse meal.

"I really love your cooking." "I know thats why im doing it." "Yea but you always come home tired-" "It make me happy seeing you eat food i cook. I can say it makes my day better."

All I heard after that was silence.

"That was cheesy." He looked annoyed "Oh shut up... I was trying to be romantic mr. Owen Ruin-the-mood Grady." "Speaking of which. I don't like your last name." (Y/N) furrowed his brows.

"Wha-?" I got up "How about we change it?" I got on one knee and smile "Owen I swear if your joking I won't hesitate to-"

"(Y/N)(L/N)" He went silent. "You are the love of my life. I love seeing your sleeping face, adorible bedhead, your shining eyes when your happy, that annoyed look when I do something stupid-" (Y/N) roled his eyes making me chuckle taking out the ring. "- when you rool your (E/C) eyes when i ramble to much and many more. Will you make me the happiest men on this planet and marry me?"

Just now i noticed tears running down his cheeks.

"You idiot..."

He got up.

"Of course i will!!"
I put the ring on his finger and got pulled to the ground with (Y/N) on top of me 'crying mess... But my crying mess'.

Kissing his head I rubbed his back
"I love you so much Owen."
"I love you to, but honey, please stop weating my shirt." I heard him laugh and slightly pulled away. His hands on both sides of my head, legs straddling my hips. His face all red not only from crying but from blushing too with small smile. "oh- kiss me." I haven't waist any more time and obeyed, pulling him closer to my chest kissing his lips.

Words:1073