san x seonghwa [more] pt. 1

y/n's pov

it's been 3 weeks since you went out due to the quarantine . you  seriously  got  nothing  to  do  since  your  one  and  only  housemate  stayed  at  her  parents'  house  during  the  quarantine .

it's  Saturday  and  your  foods  and  any other  needed things are almost run out of stocks so you decided to go to some nearest store to buy them.

~at the store

while you were looking for your stuffs, you saw San, your old classmate back then in the college before he suddenly moved out from the college. you two were pretty close since he always sits next to you in the class. when you were about to go greet him, you saw him talking brightly to the man next him.

'i guess they're close friends'

you want to see the man's face to make sure whether you know him or not but he was wearing a cap so yeah, you didn't see him 🤡.

seonghwa's pov

i was out with my friend, san and i noticed  this cute girl who always stares at us. she looks like she's going to go to san so I quickly start those funny convo to make her hesitate😏.

y/n's pov

I don't want to intrude them so I just continue looking for my stuff🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

I ran out of tampons and those tampons only at the highest part on the shelves. knowing my tiny lil body won't ever get to reach those, i asked any strangers near me to crawl so that i can stand on them, but still i cant reach them.

lemme just try jumping 🙄

while you were struggling,  suddenly there's someone took it out for you.
you're shocked ofc.
*slow-mo ing turn over to see who's that*

idk him but he's so HOT, our face are very close rn i wish i can just kiss him like this😭

'here's your thing😊' he handed those tampons to me, I'm still in my world imagining things 🤡.

'uh- oh umm okay thanks ' i took those and then suddenly realised..

DID HE JUST - OMG HEIEBDK THIS IS EMBARRASSING EKNSSIHS WHY MUST A MAN COME HERE I MEAN LIKE WHATTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO😩

END OF PART ONE. 😛