twenty seven

it's been a week since the incident in the cave. and chan can't accept that felix chooses to stay with minho instead of him.

he hates someone named lee minho. he hates that boy so much. his life turns upside down because of him.

"i hate you!" chan throws his book on the floor.

seungmin just sitting while watching his friend throws a tantrum not so far from himself. he is playing with the baby seaweeds by swirling his finger softly. he flinches when he hears chan punches the rock furiously. he may think the bones will break by the sound.

"why must you always in my way!" chan shouts while punching the rock harder and the crack is visible in their eyesight.

seungmin sighs, "okay, chan. you need to stop"

but of course, chan keeps punching without listening his friend. seungmin furrows his eyebrows as he swims towards the elder.

"chan stop-" seungmin tries to hold chan from crashing the rock but he gets pushed as the bloody hand pushes his hand away.

"hey!-"

"do you wanna me stop me too?!"

seungmin flinches once again by the tone. he looks up to see chan with furious and irritated face.

"what are you saying?"

"everyone wants to take felix away from me! you're gonna do that too, right?! why is everyone against me?! what have i done!"

seungmin is too scared to speak. he slowly swim backwards and chan's expression changes into something that seungmin himself never seen it before.

he swims faster, away from him but when he looks behind, he sees his friend is chasing after him.

"where do you think you're going?!"

"chan!"

seungmin swims to the left, right, up and down but no avail. he is terrified to think what to do next. he is in the urge of crying is understandable.

"chan, please! stop! this is not you!"

seungmin can't help but jump out from the lake and the thing that he can't believe is hyunjin is there at the moment.

hyunjin startles by the splash sound. before he can lift his head, a black figure flies above him and both are falling to the ground.

"ouch! my body!" hyunjin let out a cry.

he hears a sob above him and he sees-

"seungmin?"

"seungmin!"

"hyunjin bring me out!"

"what?" hyunjin sits up with seungmin on his laps, naked.

'oh my god..'

"kim seungmin!"

hyunjin looks behind seungmin to see chan with a scary face. he put seungmin behind him and facing the furious siren.

"chan?"

"shut up! you're same with that fucker!"

"chan what are you talking about?"

"you and minho are the same! you both just hate me and make felix stay away from me!"

hyunjin takes a deep breath, "chan, i know what he did to you but minho and i do not hate you"

"liar! and seungmin, you're a traitor!"

"i don't wanna take him away from you!"

seungmin clenches hyunjin's hoodie so hard until his knuckles turns white. he is sobbing non-stop, tears are falling down like waterfall.

hyunjin does not have any other choice but to call his other friends.