𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐀𝐥'𝐬

......
okay okay!' Said dirk laughing 'What i your biggest secret. QUINT. ' He added .' well- You know that The teachera lounge has a microwave?-' Said Quint nervously ' OH No no no no. That isnt your biggest secret.' laughed Jack ' JACK SULLIVN. We swore never to speak of that friend!' Quint stood up in shock . ' Fire alarm.' befor jack could add Quint leaped forqrd collapsing onto Jack trying shut him up Jack laughed ' QUINT SET UP THE FIRE ALARM TO GET OUT OF GYM CLASS!!' Jack shouted pushing Quint off.' IF YOUR EXPOSING ME I'M EXPOSING CAPTAIN DANGER!' Quint said Giggling Maniacally. ' No no-' Jack tried to lash out but quint covered his mouth. ' JACK HAS A CRUSH ON JUNE - - - ' Quint shouted.' OHHHHH DAMN! ' Laughed dirk loudly ' June sat there in shock turning into a tomato. While Quint and dirk were laughing Jack tried getting quint hand off his mouth... He succeeded!' CORPAL TIGER PANTS YOU SHALL BE IN THE DUNGEON-' Jack said proudly standing on a tire. Unfortunately, Jack tumbled off the scrap mountain. ' Jack!!' June snapped out and ran to the tire butttt... Fell off to. ' Ahhh! gah! Mhfm! Ack!' June and Jack said tumbling off the Scrap. After a few seconds The both fell on each other unconscious (and yes. They were hugging on the floor) ' OH.. Fuddle kick. ' Said Quint looking down. Dirk and Quint went down and laughed harder that they were practically hugging. ' uhh.. Mmm. Huh!'- June said looking up Jack. Jack looked up as well both turning into red roses--mixed with tomatoes. 'I- Erm...' Said Jack Helping her up and off the scrap. June turned to Quint and Dirk And Charged to them with her Spear. 'AHHHHHH!!! WE ARE SORRY!!!' Shouted quint screaming high pitched. ' WHATEVER THE SQUEALING SCIENCE DORK SAID!!!' Screamed Dirk. ' BLARGGGG!!!' Said Weirdly reminded scream.