Blonde

{A\N  Be expecting a piece of fanart at the top of each chapter ;)}

 The sun's rays shine through a window sill of a blonde-haired boy, his chin resting on the base of his palm. He sits at his desk with a pencil in his free hand, gliding across the paper in front of him with jerky and blunt stokes. His eraser is worn down. the metal covered with teeth marks dented into it. The teenager's deep red eyes follow his pencil with skilled precision, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Upon closer inspection, the beginnings of a face could be seen on the sheet of paper. Eraser marks are smudged around the cheekbones and chin, the eyes big and full like an innocent child's might be. Taking the graphite tip of his pencil off of the paper for a second, and putting it to the side the teen looks at his sketch with a piercing gaze. He sets his jaw, fists balling up. A low irritated growl escapes him, his hands steaming.

"Damnit! What am I missing?! What's wrong with-"

"KATSUKI!!"

The whole house suddenly shakes with what could only be the front door slamming shut. Katsuki's eyes widen in panic, shaky hands already yanking open one of the drawers on his desk to hide his drawing and finished school work. "Shit, shit, shit-!" The boy curses to himself, swiping all of his coloring supplies off of his desk and into the drawer as well. He had lost track of time! He grows more frantic as the sound of his mother's shoes clacking up the stairs sound throughout the upstairs hallway. He looks at the ground check to make sure no drawing supplies had missed the drawer before all but leaping up from his chair and kicking his school bag underneath his bed. The moment it slides underneath his bed, he turns to face the door with what he can only hope is a defiant look on his face.

She doesn't even bother to knock, hell why would she? It's not like she's ever respected his privacy before. The door to his bedroom is nearly ripped out of its frame, the knob of his door making the already huge dent in his wall deepen. Katsuki was honest to god perplexed on how a hole hadn't been made in his wall yet...

"YOU DAMN BRAT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO PUT UP WITH THESE PAST TWO WEEKS BECAUSE OF YOU?!" His mother spits, advancing towards him. Katsuki refuses to move from his spot, feet stubbornly staying rooted in place.

If she wanted him to move, she'd have to fucking make him.

His body is already bound like a spring so he hardly tenses when she grabs him by one of the ears. Her grip is harsh and painful as hell, and he can feel her nails dig into the shell of his ear. He doesn't need to look at his ear to know that it's bleeding because he can already feel the soft trickle of warmth filling the creases. All Katsuki can do is grit his teeth and let out a hiss as she screams, only inches from his head. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD CHILD! WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST PASS THAT DAMNED SCHOOL ALREADY AND MOVE THE FUCK OUT!!" Her other hand snatches a handful of his spiky blonde hair, holding it by the roots. His scalp didn't appreciate being pulled at, a small pulse forming under her fist.

"I'M TRYING YA DAMN HAG! YOU THINK I WANNA STAY HERE?!" Katsuki all but snarls out, eyes never leaving his mother's despite the fact that she was trying to angle his head downwards. That gets him a knee to the gut, and Katsuki's stomach churns painfully as the wind leaves him. Katsuki wheezes, eyes growing misty at the sensation of his empty lungs.

Before the teen can even begin to catch his breath he's shoved onto the floor of his bedroom, his mother's shrill voice ringing in his ears. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" She roars, the pointed toe of one of her heels kicks his ribs.

First kick. He instinctively wraps his arms around himself, curling into a ball.

Second kick. He purses his lips, holding in any groans or yelps that try to escape him.