VII

___

___

___

The mysterious car parked and Wang Lei got out, sending you and the guys out into the driveway. You slapped his shoulder and he looked at you as if you had just hit him with a car.

"We thought you were Minsu!" You exclaimed.

"Why would I be Minsu?"

Yangyang quickly shook Wang Lei's hand as a greeting. "He claimed to know where we were, so we were just being careful. Thank you for helping Minli get us out of prison, by the way."

You smiled and looked at the others. They looked at you and smiled back. Your smile dropped and they finally got the hint, mumbling 'thank you' over one another to Wang Lei.

The eight of you went inside, and Ten didn't hesitate to grab your hand. You weren't very sure why he was so clingy whenever Wang Lei was around. Maybe Ten felt threatened by the fact that Wang Lei knows more about your life than anyone. Ten was your boyfriend after all, and he wanted to be the person you could go to.

"Did you hear me?"

You looked at Ten. "What?"

"I said I want a kiss."

He had that beautiful smile on his face, so you really couldn't resist. You leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, but before you could pull away, he grabbed the back of your neck. He kissed you a second time, and then a third time, each time more intimate than the last.

"Your bedroom is upstairs!" Winwin shouted.

You broke the kiss with a smile and rested your head on Ten's shoulder for a moment. It had been so long since you could spend time with Ten, and you still haven't done so properly.

The two of you sat on the couch with everyone else, and you put your hand at the nape of Ten's neck to play with his hair.

"What do we do if Minsu actually comes here one day?" Hendery asked.