Seven

" Ah yes the great prince caspian only wanting to know what's going on "here" and not "oh my darling y/n how are you doing, or, please catch me up on things, or, what's going on between yo-"

I stopped myself before i could say to much

"I apologize " my darling y/n" (he said with the hand gesture quote) but when i told them you were a Queen back there it was like you paused like you didn't want anyone to know, you do know that they will know one way or another it is a prophecy of course." he said to me as we started walking to Aslan's howls.

Of course our base camp would have to do with Aslan and something of his.

"Yes... well" I countied " I wasn't ready, it's also not like i had some big coronation like they did and you eventually will have one too. Aslan just came to me in my stupid dream and said 'My Queen, you will be sent off to do great things for this land.... You may not yet know your importance to this place yet, but you will do much more than any sought to be capable. Now Rise Queen Y/N The Glorious Of The Archlands.'

" God why couldn't he actually come to me in person. What makes them so much greater than me? Oh wow their kings and queens old from the golden ages.... An im just a stupid little section in the prophcey books that get's over looked because no cares to read anything but "THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF OLD" and their stupid story over and over" i said back to Caspian who look at me with much worry in his eye.

"You're not just some small prophecy, just because many do not know about your prophecy as much doesn't mean you aren't of equal or greater value than those that are. Besides so far there's not much great about them... except ... Susan" Caspian said blushing as he look up towards the front of the group where the four Pevensie were.

Again I noticed Edmund starting to fall back, this time more subtly, what in the world is this boy up to.

"She, idk there's something about her... I'm going to find out" he countied

"You Cas she just so happens to also be my best friend" I said punching him in the shoulder " i could... up in a good word for you." I countied.

Caspain looked " hey!! I'M YOUR ONLY BEST FRIEND. What is this you think this friendship is a joke uh how could you" he said momentarily pretending he was sad before we both started laughing.

I caught peter glancing back at us, i was uneased by it in some odd way, i just don't like peter looking at me like that. One day it's totally "your my little sister" then next "i'll have her home by 8 sir" *(*A/N* if you get that reference i love you)*.

"Y/N no matter what's going on, you will tell me more later or idk just you will tell me, im here, just promise you won't just up and leave in the middle of the night again, i didn't even get a goodbye from you." he said changing into a more serious sad tone.

"Cas you know that wasn't in my control, I would have given you a hundred goodbye's leading up to it if that would have made it better, but I promise bye Aslan you will get a goodbye." god aslan you better let me say goodbye at least grant me one gift since i can't see you.

Soon after our conversation ended we could all see Aslan's Howls. It was just a Giant rock mountain thing in the middle of a field. Personally I didn't get the hype but I kept it to myself so I wouldn't kill the vibe.

As we reach closer I start to catch up to the rest. I didn't want them to think I was ignoring them.. Which i kinda was... I started to catch back up with lucy. Once I did we shared a quick simple with each other and countied walking, me just humming my favorite song... lucy caught on and started humming it as well.

Trufflehunter, the bagger that joined our group, started talking to trumpkin and said " So, what are they like?"

" Complainers... Stubborn as mules in the morning." trumpkin answered.