Iida snaps

Today was a bad day for Tenya Iida. 

-------Recap of what happened in the morning.

Iida had a feeling today was going to be a bad day for him when he woke up and remembered his brother had died during surgery he shed a couple tears but quickly wiped them off. ( It was kept a secret from the public cause they would probably think he was a fake hero cause the hero killer ONLY targets fake hero) First he broke his alarm clock, then found out his favorite pair of glasses are broken meaning he has to wear his old ones (all the villain attacks cause all of his glasses to break but he has yet to get more glasses.), then ran out of toothpaste. 

-------Present time

On his way out of his dorm room he stubbed his toe against the door frame ( am I the only one who puts their shoes on at the front door) and accidentally screamed "SHIT THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH!"  his eyes widened then he quickly covered his mouth. Luckily he was the only one awake at 6 in the morning, at least that's what he thought.

Pov???????

'Iida cussed!?! And I got it on video!' 

-----Back to 3rd pov and a time skip

Iida is seen repeatedly yelling while also doing his boi hands to yell at bakugou to get his feet off of the desk. Bakugou who is annoyed yells out "Shut up four eyes!" catching the attention of the entire class. Iidas usual response to this would be ' Bakugou that language is not appropriate for a hero in training to be using ' which was not what came out of his mouth, instead the class heard  " Bakugou Katsuki! Take your feet off of tHE FUCKING DESK BEFORE I USE MY QUIRK AND SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!" Making the entire class quiet down. Aizawa who was about to enter the class froze and slowly opened the door, finding a very angry and agitated Iida, a very confused and worried class, and a unusually quiet and scared Bakugou.  " What happened here." Aizawa questioned Denki as he cant keep a secret for nothing. Denki quickly answered with a stutter " I-Iida got angry at Bakugou and screamed at him and b-because we didn't expect it we all are concerned and confused. " Denki confessed. Aizawa turned to Iida who was still glaring at Bakugou and asked " Is all of what Denki said correct " Iida just nodded. " Iida why were you screaming at bakugou? " Aizawa asked while shaking his head and sighing. ' And I thought he was the reliable one *sigh* '.

------Time skip to lunch ( he's calm now)

"Iida- kun  are you ok?" Uraraka asked still confused about his earlier actions. " I'm fine Uraraka-san I was just having a bad da- OWW!" Iida explained but suddenly pain shot to the back if his head. " HAHA SORRY BUT YOUR HEAD WAS IN THE WAY OF MY ELBOW SO YOUR HEAD HIT MY ELBOW NOW APOLOGIZE HAHA!" Monoma screamed not realizing the scared looks coming from class 1-a "CLASS 1-A IS A BUNCH OF BITCHES AND CLASS B IS BETTER THAN YOU! I GUESS THATS WHY YOUR BROTHER CAN'T WALK ANYMORE HUH HAHA CAUSE HE WAS IN CLASS A!" Monoma hollered catching the attention of the teachers in the teachers lounge causing them to come running into the cafeteria only to see a frightening sight, Iida with an angry expression over a bloody and unconscious Monoma under him. 

--------2 minutes earlier

Iidas head hung in anger, Monoma who noticed this saw this as him about to cry, oh how wrong he was. " WHAT IS THE CLASS PRESIDENT OF 1-A ABOUT TO CRY!?! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR BROTHER SHOULD HAVE DIED THAT NIGHT AND HE PROBABLY DESERVED I- " Monoma mocked before being quieted by a swift punch then a kick to the face. " SHUT UP YOU BITCH!! AND STOP BRINGING PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS INTO IT!! MY BROTHER WAS IN 1-B YOU BITCH!! AND HE DID DIE!! SAY SOMETHING ELSE I DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE!!" Iida yelled with tears running down his face but you could clearly see the badly concealed rage on his face. " THE FACT-" Monoma started before being interrupted by 3 quick punches to the face. " I THOUGHT I SAID TO SHUT UP" Iida said to the now unconscious teen. Iida looked up when he heard the doors to the cafeteria open. " Fuck " was all that could be heard from Iida as he struggled to get out of the scarf holding him from escaping to his dorm room.

----- Time skip

" Ok we have figured out a fair punishment for what you did as monoma started the fight." Nezu stated as Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, and All might all nodded along. Iida sighed " Ok then what's the punishment ." Iida said tired from everything that's happened which shocked the teachers and the principal Iida was never tired even after continuously yelling the rules only to get told off or ignored. ' I guess he just snapped after all this ' ( They know his brother died cause nezu told them and nezu knows everything.) " Ok you just have to apologize to monoma and alk will be fine!" Nezu said excited not expecting what happened next. " With all due respect sir but I'm not going to apologize to that bitch he stated that my brother should have died -which you know he already has died- and that he died cause of me." Iida said calmly dispute his clear hatred for monoma shocking the teachers and principle once more. "  U-um ok then just go home for the day and take tomorrow off as well to clear your head. " Nezu said in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye bitches 😘

(1018 words)

(thank you for reading this if you have some ideas but can't write ill do it for you and put your profile name at top!!😁)