Chapter 40

Song of the Chapter
"Demons" by Joji

Mina

I opened by eyes and immediately closed them shut. I'm in my bed. With someone who isn't Irene beside me. My windows closed but the air was cool. The taste of alcohol still fresh in my mouth. My head pounding. And the pace of my heart rate quickening by the passing second. As if I had realized something but didn't know what. I looked at my hand. A ring. I'm married. To Sehun. My aching headache not being so important compared to my mistake.

"You're awake." A voice said. My eyes shot opened when I came to the conclusion of it being Jennie. "And married. Congratulations" she lightly smiled. Rubbing her head.

I simply huffed out and slapped my forehead. It all seemed like a dream I had, except it's my reality. "What did I do?" I asked. Not recalling anything after dancing with Yves. Alcohol had taken over me. And the feeling deep in my gut told me I had messed up.

"Where do you want me to start? You were grinding on Chaeyoung, you called her pretty, so many times, said she kissed you, you told us you were married to her, called her pretty again. Nearly outed yourself to your husband. Did I mention you called her pretty? It's like the only thing you knew how to say" Jennie says. As if my headache couldn't of gotten any worse. I remembered. The way I was dancing with her. How wild I must have appeared to everyone. To my husband.

"Please tell me you're lying" I begged. Sitting up

Jennie shook her head and placed her hand on my shoulder. Soothing it. "Look everyone was drunk, except the pretty girl with big eyes. She's onto you"

"Jihyo?" I exclaimed I bit too loudly. Anyone but her. It's not that I wouldn't tell her. I just know she would be disappointed in me. "Bobbed hair only one sleeve Jihyo?"

"Yes her. She seemed to know what was going on. So we had to pull you away. But seriously don't worry. She quickly went back to dancing with the other blond. It's okay" Jennie says. "Also I need a ride home. Jisoo left"

"I'll drive you after breakfast. Do you want to change?"

As if she had been waiting for my permission she immediately agreed. Already having picked out the clothes she wanted. Irene hadn't slept here. Instead like most of the other girls, she was sleeping in the living room. Cuddled up with Seulgi. The both wearing Irene's pajamas. The rest of the girls except Ryujin and Yves still wore their heels and dresses. The house a mess. Sehun's parents gone by now it was nearly 10 am. None of the guys nor the girl in sight as I headed down. My headache just growing worse.

"How do you still look good after waking up with a hangover?" Hyuna whined at me.

"You don't?" Nayeon laughed. Receiving a cushion to the face from Tzuyu.

"I do. You certainly don't" she says getting up. Having been awake for quite sometime now. "Do you mind if I wear your clothes?"

"Yeah me too?" Dahyun asks.

"You can borrow mine" Sana immediately offered.

Jeongyeon soon began to loudly laugh. Causing everyone who wasn't already fully awake, to wake up. "Sana you're head over heels" she says. Being the next victim of a cushion. "Little bitch" soon the living room turned into a cushion fight. By the end of it all, all of them had changed into either my clothes or Momo's. Not making a single comment of the previous night yet. None of them seeming to have a hangover except for me. Who drank to forget.

"The way Jennie and Irene dragged you out was hilarious. Mina you were gone" Momo laughed as we looked in the kitchen for food.

"Honestly. Worse than me" Nayeon added.