Hasashi Madoriya(I made the heart)

Izuku pov.(he's 14)

Dad never really liked me. He would always yell at me and hit me. I couldn't stand him he would never stop. It always hurt so much. I cried every day to the point that I can cry anymore. And if I did cry it would hurt even more.

He blames me for mother's death. But it wasn't my fault I wasn't home when it happened.

❗ WARNING ABUSE❗

I was sitting on my bed when I heard him.

"MISTAKE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

I did as told running down the stairs scared of what's going to happen. But nothing did happen. He just stood there and what he said shocked me.

"Pack your shit and get in the car. Im taking you out of here so I don't have to see you disgusting face anymore." He said surprisingly calm

I packed my stuff wondering if he was taking me to an orphanage or one my aunt's houses.

I got in the car and we drove. It felt like hours in the car with him. But in reality it was only 20 minutes. He stopped the car.

"Get out."

"W-what?"I said shocked.

"I said GET OUT!"

He kicked me in the stomach and sped off. I later there In pain for so long. Now I'm homeless. I have no where to go. I was to tired to even think so I just later down to take a nap. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here little one?"-???

Welp that was the first chapter hope you liked it. If u have any questions please leave them in the comments below. If I'm bored I will post again later today.