How i fell in love with my best friend

I feel like she is the one.she is my soulmate.I've known her for 4 years now and i think I'm falling for her.

I not sure if that's ok cause i don't know what she thinks about me.she might think That I am only a best friend for her.

I don't know.

Ive known her Since 9th grade but i never gotta moment to say how i feel about her.but i gotta make a choice soon cause I am gonna be playing for the soccer national team next year.

I wanna go along with maddie and work in her dads company together but i love soccer and ive decided on following my passion as an international soccer player.

"Hey maddie,it was the last day of our first year of collage so would you mind to be my date to the prom".I said

For my surprise she said:"Yeah sure!I mean its last year collage cause next year you won't be there"

At my dorm,i said how i felt about her to my dormmate, Ryan. Ryan has been my bff since we where in kindergarden. I told to ryan how i felt about her and he said:"dude,you should definitely tell her how you feel about her before she gets taken."

The next day,As i was getting ready to propose to her she came up to me wearing a gorgeous purple evening gown.As the music started we began to dance i couldn't do anything else other than stare at her beauty.

I couldn't take it anymore,i told to her how i felt about her and for my surprise she said:Yeah,i love you to.I never thought that you loved me i thought you would say  we are just friends.i hugged her and kissed her.