5

CHAPTER 5
hair dye

"fuck ow" you mumble as you place your hand in your head.

maybe drinking isn't really for me.

as you slowly got up you realized someone was in your bed.

dID I HOOKUP WITH SOMEONE

the girl mental yelled in head and since the person was laying on the stomach she couldnt really see their face.

"shit OW" the girl yelled out as she fell off her bed out of nowhere.

"can you like shut the fuck up y/n" a very familiar voice mumbled

"suNA DID WE FUCK"

"WHAT NO WE DIDNT FUCK WHY DO YOU THINK WE FUCKED" the black haired boy yelled back at her with a very confused look on his face

"i don't know but i thought i brought someone home and fucked them"

"please shut up let me sleep more" the boy said as he threw a pillow at the girl.

"sunaaaa"

"suna"

the boy didn't answer her again

"SUNNAAAAAAA RINTARO"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT"

"i'm hungry go order something or make me something please"

"holy shit fine you're annoying when you have a hangover"

"thankkkk youuu" you smiled at the boy as he got up to make you some food.

as you went to brush your teeth and shower and look so what presentable, you started thinking about your friendship with suna.

you honestly never understood it , the two of you are flirty but hate each other at the same time. it's not something you'd a admit but you did find him super attractive and your personalities do match, you really care for the guy, he means the world to you but you would never admit that to him since you'd never hear the end of it.

"yo come down your food is going to get cold" the boy yelled as threw on some sweats and a tank top on.

"okay okay i'm going"

"here enjoy" the boy said as he took a bite of his food

"thank youuu you're the best" you said giving him the cheesy smile ever.

as the two of you sat there eating and laughing over the dumbest thing you felt a sense of comfort and happiness which wasn't normal but you didnt mind it , but what you didn't know at that time was that suna was your comfort.

"suna can you come with me to the store i wanna dye my hair again"

"why"

"because i don't want to go alone but if dont want to go you could just stay here "

"sure i'll go" he said as he washed his plate.

"can you help me dye it pleaseeee" you said while helping him clean up.

"mhm what color"

"oouuu like a blue" you said as you threw on a jacket before leaving

-

as you saw your new hair you couldn't help but feel happy since it came out really good and since it was only 2pm atsumu insisted of going out for bit with the team but you really wanted to sleep but hey you got to hang out with your favorites so it was fine.