Chapter 1: Princess Blaze

Happy reading my readers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah, blaze You're a master!" Silver watched his best friend in awe as she shot all the targets perfectly with fireballs. He was sitting on a bench nearby far enough so he'll be out of danger.
Blaze takes a few deep breathes.
Man she was exhausted today. So many meetings, at home studies, and other princess business things she had to attend. All of them so boring, and taking so much time...

Blaze takes a seat on the ground. "Thank you." She said allowed. "You may come sit with me. I'm finished for today.."

Silver walks over to blaze and takes a spot beside her. "So, how's castle life? I haven't visited in a whole two weeks."

"Boring, boring and even more boring. Good news is that my mother complemented my fighting. She claims I don't even need training anymore." Blaze beams. It's been her own personal goal to have master combat skills, her flames, and sword fighting. Seems like she's a pro.

"That's great. I'm glad your mom lets you do that type of stuff. I've read that other kingdoms don't let their princesses do anything." Silver plays with his shoes..

"It's true, I've heard I'm the only one. On to more important things-how's your high school? Did you ask that girl out yet??" Blaze snickers.

Silver laughs as he blushes lightly "No- but I'm getting to it! When prom gets closer I'll ask her to be my date.. oh speaking of school. I have a test tomorrow so I'll have to head back early." He then sighs.

Blaze stood up with a sigh as well. "You're so lucky, you know? You have no idea how much I wish I could attend a real school."

Blaze has been homeschooled for as long as she could remember. Her mother claims she's too good to go to a public school, she also isn't allowed to leave the castle grounds.

Silver used to live in the same dimension as Blaze but his parents moved to the Chaos dimension for an unknown reason. Nowadays silver is just able to access a portal to get to Blaze and pay her a visit. The king and Queen believe it's good for Blaze to have ties in other dimensions.

Silver always has something exciting to say about his friends and his experience in his high school, giving blaze only a taste of the fun.

"Blaze, I've been thinking on this for a while.." Silver starts as he stood up..

"Yes?" Blaze raised a brow.

"What if I get your parents to let you come to my school?"

"That would be fantastic! Oh silver could you!? Let's ask right now!" Blaze grabs Silver's arm and drags him to the thrown room where her parents awaits.

~~~~~

"You sure they're not busy?" Silver whispered outside the door where two guards guarded the door.

"Oh yeah, we'll be fine. You ready to pitch your idea?" Blaze whispers happily.
Silver nods.
Blaze wave at the guards.

"Hey guys can we go in? We have to ask my parents something."

The two looked at each other then stepped aside
"Go ahead princess..and Silver." One said.

"Woah, they know my name..are they like telepathic?" Silver asks in awe.

"Psh, no. " Blaze giggles. "I'm sure they remember you. You visit quite often."

Or she just talks about her only friend.
A lot.

The huge doors open revealing the King and Queen themselves..
"Hello mother and father." Blaze noded as Silver bowed.
"Your highnesses."

The Queen waved him off. "Silver no need to bow it's always nice to see you here.."

"It's a pleasure." He smiles.

"Now what is it that you two need this time around?" The king scratches his chin.

"Um well.." Silver sighs. But couldn't get anything out.

" I'd like to attend high school." Blaze blurts out.
Her parents froze entirely.

"I beg your pardon, sweetheart?" Blazes father mumbles.

"I'd like to attend high school, father"
She says proudly.

"Honey, you're to good for something like that? Uh-no offense Silver. What if someone tries to hurt you? I heard those kids are savages. What kind of school would you go to?" The Queen fires questions.
Her husband nods with her.
"Those are some very good points dear.."

Blaze whispers for her backup.
"Uh Silver! A little help.."

"Actually Blaze could attend my school with me. She's 18 so she'll be a senior so it'll only be for the remaining 5 months." Silver speaks up.

"Oh, At Broken Arrow High.." Blaze's mom mumbles. She's familiar with that school.

"You're aware of that school, my Queen?" The King looks at her.

"Don't you remember? My sister is the principle. She rather be there than in this demension. " the Queen sighs then covers her mouth quickly. Maybe Blaze didn't catch that.

"Auntie Jennifer is the Principle! Now you have to let me go. I'll have Auntie Jennifer and Silver by my side." Blaze smiles brightly..

"But where would you stay. Certainly not with Jennifer-she's a mess.. I also don't want you to taking pointless classes when you already know everything."

"Don't forget about those Savages, Dear." The king adds in.

"Blaze is welcome to stay with me and my parents. She could also meet my friends as well. We'll keep her safe- I promise!" Silver exclaims proudly.

"Oh mother! Don't forget I know how to defend myself! I'm so good you said that I don't need training anymore!" Blaze starts punching the air excitedly.

Her father glances to her mother.
"You DID indeed say that.."

"Dear, who side are you on?" She chuckles..
"Alright, little flame. Give your father and I some time to discuss this in private..
~~~~~~

After being dismissed Blaze and Silver walked the palace halls toward the portal to his dimension.
"I think we did alright..." Silver said aloud..

Blaze nodded with a huge calming smile.
"They didn't say no immediately so that means they're thinking which means that their is a possibility that they will accept it."

The two went into the portal room which was heavily guarded to make sure anything dangerous doesn't come out and endangers the kingdom...

"Thank you for visiting Silver. Maybe next week you won't have to." Blaze stays hopeful.

"I hope not. Either way I'll see you next week. Bye, Blaze." Silver waves off as he walks into the portal.

Blaze stares at the portal for a moment.
What if she just ran through? Right now..
She closed her eyes..
'No I could never. My family and people do not deserve a runaway princess who abandoned them-they have done nothing but treat me with kindness..
Even if it's a boring life.. the guards would follow me , but I think I could fight them all off.
What would my parents think?'

"Princess? Is everything alright?"
One of the guards asks Blaze.

She turn away from the portal.
"Yes, everything is indeed alright. Thank you for the concern." Blaze smiled lightly as she walked back to her room..
Her parents have to say yes. They have to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo. I don't think these chess chapter will be much long..
But anyways I honestly don't know how often I will be updating but I will 100% finish it-that's for sure.
If you like my writing style then you should check out my other story!