My sis

FIRST OF ALL SIS ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!YOU JUST TURNED 19!! WOO-HOO!

YOU JUST TURNED 19!! WOO-HOO!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I was about to make a video for you but a depressive moment hit me and it was nowhere near ready.
I regret not making it.
I'm sorry (╥﹏╥)

But anyGay you made me happy again! You always do!! You absolute angel!!!!

Thanks to shiv we met or we would have never known about each other qwq.

I remember her asking me to join the group of army's and let me tell you I hesitated to join lmao my ass was anti-social that time. (it's still is but yolo)

And when joined the group chat and said "Hello everyone" you thought I was a oldie "didi" lmao but turned out I was the youngest and you got sad because you weren't the youngest one anymore LMFAO.

Without welcoming me you proceeded to talk about anime because I have Midoriya Izuku's profile picture. And at that moment I knew! I knew we are gonna be best friends!!!

Of course I was very very very closed off back then. Ah those dark dark times :')

Your first private text to was reply to my status which was a pic of my handwriting on wall saying "wish I could love myself" and your reply was "You an OT7, how can you say that?"

Not gonna lie I was shook at that text because nobody cared enough to text me back then. I was rude, hella rude and cold to you back then when we talked but only because I was scared to scared to open up :'(

And I'm sorry if my words hurted you back then. :'(

At that point someone else would have stopped talking to me but you didn't gave up and kept talking to me and I slowly opened up, you helped me enormously that words can't explain how much :')