Oneshot

YouTooz

Do you want a special Skeppy and BadBoyHalo's Youtooz?

A limited edition? 👀

Yeah

Send it over

----------------------------

Vurb replied to Youtooz, after Bad's Youtooz was just released. He set up a small agreement with Youtooz recently for publicity stunt, making tons of Skephalo replies on Twitter. Although, getting a special youtooz wasn't on that agreement, he wouldn't mind a free figurine to enjoy his Skephalo at home.

A week later, his BadBoyHalo and Skeppy Youtooz arrived. They looked so cute in the box, almost couldn't bear taking them out of the box. He gently, opened up the box, holding the small BadBoyHalo in his hands, patting his head.

On the other side of the country, Bad felt a gentle pat on his head. He turned around, but no one was even near him. Maybe, it was just the wind.

Vurb opened up Skeppy's box as well, holding Skeppy in his left hand and BadBoyHalo on his right. He finally had the power to make Skephalo happen in his home, somewhat. It would just shipping, nothing canon, but it would still make his day better.

Bad just met up with Skeppy, finally meeting each other for the first time in real life. Bad travelled all the way to Skeppy's place, enjoying the small cafe near his apartment. The waffles at the cafe were pretty good, and the coffee smells delicious.

They finished their breakfast together, Skeppy insisted on paying for their meals and walking out of the cafe together back to Skeppy's apartment.

Vurb held Skeppy's youtooz near Bad's, making them look like they were holding hands and walking together. A fic had to start with the small gesture of romance before getting into the bigger display of affection.

Skeppy moved closer to Bad, wrapping his hands around Bad's. He didn't know what happened, just that he felt like moving closer and holding hands with Bad. A faint blush spreads across his face and he turned over to look at slightly taller male.

Bad was just full of excitement, talking about what he thought they could do while he was here. He didn't even notice Skeppy's hand interwinding with his hand, fingers crossing over each other. Skeppy looked in relief, glad that Bad isn't pulling away from his hand. He wanted to hold hands with Bad for some time, and now that he did it, it really felt nice. Bad's hand is warm in the cold morning, warming Skeppy up. His bright and bubbly personality also making his entire day better.

They walked slowly, Skeppy just watching Bad talk. It was nice to not be expected to make tons of jokes and comments, unlike on videos. Having a quieter atmosphere also feels really relaxing.

Vurb thought about cliché moments in anime and stories. That was when he remembered one really interesting scene from Blend S, on how Hideri recommended to trip someone and catch them gently, in a romantic manner.

On his table, made Skeppy and Bad's youtooz walk before tripping Bad. Bad went stumbling forward, Skeppy quickly jumping in front of Bad to cushion his fall and hug him.