What is this BALONEY

Percy's POV

I wrapped Annabeth into a bear hug.

"I missed you, Wise Girl!" She laughed kissed my cheek.

"I've only been teaching the little kids for 2 hours Percy"

"Hmph" I heard a click and I looked to see Cascadia or as I like to call her, Cassy the sassy, my little sister, holding Estelle who was holding a camera, which was now holding a picture of Annabeth and I.

"Hey!" Estelle leaped out of her arms and they both ran away. Annabeth laughed a laugh of tinkling bells. Suddenly I heard a roar. And a scream.

I ranto where the scream was. Darn, it was the minotaur, Cassy was fighting it and was trying to reach a boy around  my age, who was screaming. I uncapped riptide helped her slash at it. She struck the killing blow and tucked her sword away. Her leg was bleeding I dropped riptide in my pocket and gave her some nectar. Her leg healed and we turned to the kid who was on the floor in a heap. I gave him some nectar and he got up and looked at me

"I am James, son of Hecate, and I have killed the minitour bare handed! He snapped and reality bended itself so he was wearing new clothes. Cascadia's eyes clouded with anger and took her sword out

"You dare-" I held her back but she was still glaring. Zues appeared from nowhere

"Congrats Demigod, for killing the minitour!" he said looking towards James. This time Cassy held me back. How da Hades? MY sister killed it, not HIM. James spoke up again

"Thank you sir, and may I just add, these two were laughing at me, and when the mintour turned to them, they cowered and said ahh!"

"Idiots, you shall be banished for such cowardice" he turned to us.

"WHAT WE KILLED IT NOT HIM, also we were nice to him!!!" she yelled.

"I saw it with my own eyes, this will be taken to half-blood court!"

"WHAT IS THIS BALONEY!" We screamed.

"Come on puny idiots" He dragged us away. We stood on the ampitheaetr stage. I saw Annabeth in the crowd. She sadly looked at me. Then it started.

"Today we will be testing Peter Johnson and Cassie Whats-her-last-name for their crimes against Jason"

"Its James sir" he said.

"Anyway, they have been accused of cowardice and teasing" I swear Leo had set fire on Cascadia, she was steaming.

"We will elect 3 cabin counselers, Annabell, Jake, and Lou Ellen please come take a seat on the stage" They did, Annabeth and the Stolls looking furious.

"We now listen to Peter and Peggy"

"Sir, I was reading by Thalia's tree when the minitour appeared with James" she spat out James with as much as hate Artemis would say boys with, "I fought it until Percy appeared, I struck the final blow, and James, who was screaming and crying bended the mist"

"A likely story" Zeus Snorted. Oly Aphrodite looked sympathetic.

"James, your turn" 

He recited his pathetic story.

"Judges, raise your hand if Peter and CAssie are to be punished"

Lou Ellen raised her hand. What, she was always nice to me.

"Raise you hand so that Peter and Peggy get off with no punishment"

The rest raise their hand. Phew. My friends grinned and hugged us. We were happy until...