Dfinetly not adorned with finding nemo and little mermaid stuffies.

"WHAT NO THEY HAVE DONE WRONG. OLYMPIANS BACK ME UP!" Zeus thundered (Pun intended).

All the olympians other than Aphrodite shot us angry looks. Aphrodite walked over and said a little to loudly,

"I beleive you guys" Zeus zapped our whole group.

Then we died.

And that was the end of Percy Jackson and his Loyal friends.

HAHA PHYSCE

OK lets continue.

I felt like I was being dissolved, and I gripped my sisters and Annabeth's hand tightly. Suddenly, I matierialised.

"We are in Antartica" Aanabeth said immeadiatly. But we just came from new York, so we were all cold. we huddled in a giant group. Then I asked the question.

"How da HECK did he convince the others we were bad, also how did he not convince you Aphrodite, and the rest. Aphrodite shrugged and said

"I 'm sorry, I don't know" she matierielised some blankets, scarves and coats from midair.

"I can tell you that for a price" a voice said walking towards us. I pulled out riptide and everyone else pulled out their weapons.

"Woah, relax, I am Chaos, and I was watching the unfair and completey unnescary trial. You all can become commanders in my army. As for you Aphrodite, you can get a armor designing job. You will all be granted immortality, wings and other awesome powers. Oh and don't forget, an amazing place to live." This guy seemed more fatherly to me than Posideon ever did. But could we trust him? Well my brain was half frozen, so I agreed.

"Lets go" Annabeth looked at me as if I was crazy, and Cassy smacked me on the head. But then we were transported in to a ridiculosy comfortable mansion. 

"Percy son, meet the Elite team, that you will be part of"

"I am Silena, this is Charlie, Luke, Bianca, and Ethan"

"we recruit dead loyal heroes" Chaos said.

"Ahh" Annabeth said, then tackled everyone in a bear hug.

"They will show you around"

----One House Tour Later----

 I collapsed into bed. Then Cassy entered the room.

"Hey kiddo, need something?" I asked. She  sat down in a large aqua armchair.

"We both had mortal families, what about them?"

"Oh, I forgot"

She grinned and rolled her eyes.

"I would ask Chaos myself, but I am a naturally lazy person."

"Ok, lets go" I grabbed her hands and we zoomed down to Chaos's office.

"Hello, sir, we had a question"

"Percy, how many times, call me dad, since Posideon basically disowned you"

"Um ok, Dad?" HE chuckled and gestured us to sit down. We did.

"Now, what's your question"

"Can we visit our parents, time to time?"

"of course, is that it?"

"Yes si- Dad" We walked out, well I walked out, CAssy was basically sleep walking. I walked her to her room and she fell on to the bed. I pulled the blanket over her. I turned around and Annabeth was standing in the door way.

"Hey Percy, I have and idea, want to go to my room and talk about it?"

"I am sleepy, make it quick" I grabbed her hand and we walked to her gray bedroom, which had purple accents" We sat down on her bed and she said.

"You know how Chaos told us that the reason that kid had power over anyone but us was that we were the ones with the strongest wills?"

"Yeah"

"Well, how did he know?"

"I mea he is the all powerful creator of the universe..."

"I guess, But I had an idea. Ok, here is my plan. We have an Elite team, but the army needs a better commander, so what if Thalia and Bianca were the commanders of an all girl army, like the hunters, you, me Cassy, Luke, Ethan, Silena, and Charlie were the Elite team, and Json, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Cally and Solangelo were army commanders of the normal army?"

"Complicated but okay, I will ask Chaos tommorow"

"OK, one more thing, could we talk, like just talk about something normal teenagers would talk about, I want a break" I could tell she was making and effort not to break down, which was something I felt like doing myself. I mean, who wouldn't, people I had trusted betrayed me. Cast me out. I trusted them, I saved them. I guess the 2 that hurt the most were Chiron and Posideon.

"Of course wise girl"

So we talked, and she fell asleep clutching an owl pillow. I was going to fall asleep there too, but I convinced my self to walk to my own room, which was definetly not adorned with finding nemo and little mermaid stuffies.