17.

Nicks pov.
"Dude she still wont let go of fall" Matthew said while walking into my room and laying down on my bed.

I turned around on my chair to look at him.

"Well its expected, her dad did who knows what, she's afraid of loosing her best friend. Although we left them they were still together all of those years." I said looking at him then looking away.

Truth be told I'm afraid because Becky hasn't eaten much or taken care of herself but I'm also afraid of what will happen if I try to separate her from autumn.

"Yeah I know man but-" he was cut off by two soft pairs of feet entering my room.

We both turned out heads to see fall leading Becky in who was clinging to her arm.

Like clockwork they went to the corner of my room where I had a little play section set up for Becky and occasionally fall to play in when they're in here.

Me and Matthew looked at eachother and then back at the girls.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep." I said trying to coax Becky away from fall.

She just kept playing with her blocks and legos while making sure that fall was right there at all time.

"Dude I know it might hurt her but they need to separate a little bit. Bath time?" He said turned back to me and I sighed and nodded.

We both got up and went over to the girls. Fall looked up at us while Becky didnt even move.

In one quick motion Matthew bent down and picked up fall and I picked up becky.

Her eyes went wide and she started crying, as pre determined.

"SISSY!" she yelled reaching out to fall.

"No hun its bath time" Matthew said holding fall away and bopping her nose softly. "I promise I'll bring her back."

~🌺~🌺~🌺~🌺~🌺~🌺
Words:315

I know it's really sort but I'm just trying to get something posted