**Important to Read**

HELLO and welcome to the new and improved 'Mr Spice & Everything Nice'. Firstly, and probably most importantly, please note that this is set in an Alternate Universe (otherwise known as an "AU").

              The most *IMPORTANT* thing to remember for this AU: homosexuality is illegal.
                                         It's a huge aspect of the plot, and I'm kind of tired of people saying "it's not illegal, blah blah blah". It is. Please remember that as you read.

(( also homosexuality was and is still illegal around the world. if you haven't studied history or don't know what's going on in the world you're too young to be reading this novel ~ <3 ))

In terms of technology, imagine what it was like in the late 1800s/early 1900s.

~•~

TW: mentions of self-harm, substance abuse, suicidal themes, bulimia, anorexia, homophobia and transphobia. please read safely <3

this book is a work of fiction, please do not refer to it when coping with your own mental health. seek professional help if you can, and know you're loved <3

~•~

Erik Spice - 33. 6'3. Short, neat ebony hair and light blue eyes. Tight-lipped genuine smile. Pale, white complexion with pinkish undertones.

^^and a couple of new spicy nicknames ;)

Turmeric - 31. 6'4. Neat blond cut with long fringe on the left of his face to cover a scar. Dark blue (azure) eyes. Tawny beige skin tone.

Saffron - 31. 5'8. Messy and wavy brunet hair. Dark brown eyes. Russet brown skin with olive undertones.

Dill - 30. 6'1. Long, fair blond hair that tends to be in a ponytail. Emerald green eyes. Fair, white skin with cool, silvery undertones.

Cacao - 28. 5'9. Short and cropped dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Dark beige-brown complexion with a bronze hue.

Paprika - 28. 6'2. Shoulder-length wavy orange-coppery hair. Hazel eyes with specks of gold. Amber brown skin.

Ginger - 24. 5'8. Light brown hair with a side part. He has a long fringe that he pins back. Hazel eyes. Smooth fawn complexion with orange-red undertones.

Cinnamon - 26. 5'10. Messy strawberry blond hair. Green-hazel eyes. Porcelain white skin. Eyes crinkle when he smiles.

Liquorice - 22. 5'5. Shoulder-length chestnut brown hair that he ties in a messy bun. Brown eyes. Rich, sepia brown complexion with warm orange-bronze undertones. Has a scar on his right hip.

Basil - 20. 5'6. Long wavy auburn hair. Silvery grey eyes. Pale, ivory complexion. Always has a pink ribbon on him.

Mint - 20. 5'7. Light brown curly hair. Green eyes. Warm, beige complexion. His thoughts are loud and expressive but he struggles to articulate them.

~•~:~•~:~•~:~•~