2. Kidnapped and Then Saved

I had finally arrived home after a long walk.

I went in and greeted myself since I lived alone.

The first place I went to was the kitchen, small but perfect.

I gulped down a glass of water and munched on a waffle I bought yesterday.

I then got ready for bed and slept.

-------

"You must live..."

I heard the voice of my dear father.

"We will always be with you"

Then I heard my dear mother.

I watched as the same scenes played over and over again and I hear the same words that will haunt me forever.

The car crash... I will never forget that day. The day that went down hill. The day they died, because of me.

I am a murder. I killed my own parents. I should have never said those words... And the crash might not have happened.

It's all my fault. I'm the cause of their death. And even after I killed them, they still told me to live on. How can they forgive me like that? Why didn't I die instead of them?

Tears fell from my eyes, remembering that scene.

It's all my fault.

--------

I jumped awake, cold sweats were rolling down the side of my face as I scanned my dark bedroom. Only the moonlight was shining in from the thin curtains.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to gulp a glass of water.

Then suddenly black dots started appearing in my vision. Everything was starting to fade to black and this headache was making it worse.

I felt as if I was gonna throw up soon and my body started heating up. I started shaking violently, to the point I couldn't even stand on my feet.

I lost balance and fell backwards at the same time my vision blacked out completely.

I was ready to fall onto the hard floor but instead fell into someone's arms, and then I fainted.

That's how I knew... I was drugged!

💩

It felt cold. Everything felt cold actually. It felt as if I was put in a freezer or something.

I embraced my knees and hugged them to get warmth. But it didn't work. It was too cold.

I opened my eyes and I was met by claws pointing at my face. I widen my eyes and felt the feeling of fear rush in me.

I no longer trembled from the cold, I trembled of fear.

The claws moved back and a person came to my view. Not a person but persons. There were 8 of them.

Because it was so dark in here, I couldn't see their faces. All I saw were the silhouettes of these 8 people.

I hugged my knees tighter and shut my eyes.

"Open your eyes babygirl"

I heard a deep voice. Although I cringed at the pet name, I was swolled by fear.

I felt warm hands brush my hair away from my face. They were warm but they felt dangerous.

The hand suddenly moved down to my neck, then to my chest and then they grabbed my necklace and pulled on it.

My eyes opened wide as I grabbed the persons hand and tried to shake it off. It was no use, they were like 1000 times stronger than me.

I still tried though and while trying, my eyes met his.

His eyes were liquid gold. Wait a minute, I remember someone else had these coloured eyes. But I know this person is not him. This person is someone like him.

The person pulled the necklace again which made me snap back to reality. I tried my best to stop him from taking it.

"I can't lose this too. This is my treasure!"

And just as I said these words, the person was slammed to the wall by a bright light that could have possibly came from the necklace.

I was shocked and looked at the necklace. It was shining yet there was no light in here.

Did this thing just... Do that?

I was then slammed down to the ground by another person. Their hand was around my neck and they were chocking me.

I felt all air from my lungs forcefully slip out as I couldn't get any air in. I grabbed the hand that was chocking me and tried to get it off. But just like the other, this person was also 1000 times stronger than me.

They had crimson red eyes and they were glowing.

I was soon losing consciousness again.

"How dare you attack our leader!"

They growled while tightening their grip.

Is this how I'm gonna die? By these eye changing, very strong people?

At this point I gave up and let my hands fall to my sides.

Mom, dad. I'm coming...

I closed my eyes and a single tear rolled down.

I had lost all air and consciousness. I let the dark swollow me.

Just then. I heard glass shatter and the person chocking me was moved away.

I coughed and sat up as I finally felt air in my lungs. I could finally breathe. My breath was going fast but I was alive.

A hand came into my view which made me shut my eyes as fear rush in me once again.

"It's okay, we're here to help you"

The person said. True there was no light in here but I could clearly see the glowing golden eyes.

Is it another one of them? I thought as I felt my breath hitch cause I finally recognize the cold aura and those liquid gold eyes.

It can't be him, right?