Info/request page

Hey! I'm glad you made it! So, as you can see here, this is the info and request page! Here I'll just tell you more about the book and leave a part where you can request!

In the book description I said that I would do yandere, fluff, angst, and maybe lemons (I still feel uneasy about doing the last one because I told my cousin and friends about my Wattpad account...Shout out to Paige,Katelyn and Phillipa...Aha....)

(I've decided not to do any lemons, sorry!)

I will only be doing x readers in this book, no cannon x cannon, and no cannon x oc, sorry about that. But! If you like! You are able to specify an important feature of the reader if it's necessary to the story (e.g. Gowther x Cold Hearted! Reader)

So about the requests,, you can ask for headcannons, scenarios, oneshots, etc, the more detailed you be about your desired one shot then the more accurate the one I write will be the one in your head! Like, 'Elizabeth comforting sad reader' would leave a lot of room for possibilities (unless that's what you want!) unlike 'Elizabeth comforting an overworked reader who is a knight and it leads to a confession! They've known eachother for a long time and it's set before the rebellion please and thank you!' Detailed requests are also more likely to get finished quicker since I have more of a rope to hold onto to run to the finish line, but with the previous example I practically have to craft the rope from scratch and will most likely just ask you to rewrite your request more detailed.

That brings me to my other point, please be polite when requesting! Like many of you guys I have school and I'm very tired, I just use Wattpad as a good outlet to let my imagination and simping go wild. And the very last thing I want is to come home from school and find people demanding that I quickly shoot out a thousand word one shot.

Oh yeah! You have to specify if you don't want it to be a female reader! I'm sorry but it's just my default so please remember to do that! Please and thanks! :)

Request your thingies here! :) -> -> -> -> -> ->