Seventeennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"You ready?" I looked at Sim and he nodded. Before I walked out he grabbed me by my waist and turned me around.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "She jus-"

"You really wanna get into this right now? We good let's go." I assured him and he eyed me for a minute.

I knew today was bigger than that little mishap that happened last night so I didn't want to dwell on that. He had much more important things to deal with today.

We were goin' to meet his family at the grave site then go and eat breakfast then we were going to head back to his parents house and eat dinner together later on that night.

"We good I promise." I told him and he nodded, "we can talk about it when we get back." He kissed my lips and grabbed the keys and key card.

"We ridin wit them ain't it?" He asked, referrin' to Mila and Mar and I nodded.

We headed to their room and once we got in we were met with a red eyed Amari.

This was his first time back in three years since they died and his first time at the grave site since the funeral.

Before I could get to him, Kasim walked over and they didn't say a word, just looked at each other for a moment before embracin' each other, later followed by cries.

"Let's step out." Mila said and I nodded. We stood in the hallway til they were ready to go and when they came out we headed to the car.

Arrivin' at the site where everyone was, I couldn't help but feel bad. Especially with both my friends hurtin' and I'm not able to do anything about it.

Amari had helped me countless of times and anything to deal with his parents is really the only times you would find him not playin' around. I never knew what to do besides hug him and let him know I was there.

Mila told me that was all he needed.

"Yal ready?" She turned and asked them and they shook themselves off and nodded.

We got out and I grabbed ahold of Sim's hand and he squeezed it before takin' a deep breath.

After the gatherin' around the grave site where everybody shared words and memories, we headed to IHOP. They had rented it out so we could be the only people there. Money money.

"Baby," Sim looked over the menu and I looked up as my way of answerin'. "You wanna split a omelette wit me?" He asked and I nodded. "Yea and ima get some pancakes too." I said.

"Ass love some pancakes when it's waffles all the way." Mar waved me off and Mila agreed.

"I heard no lies." She shook her head.

"See, but chal eat eggs so Ian even gone trip." I fake yawned and they laughed.

"Bitch chu eat eggs too." She said and I mugged her, "I don't thoe."

"Zema." Mar stale faced me. "Boiled eggs is still eggs." He said and I looked around before puttin' my middle finger up.

"Nigga don't eat yams either." Sim looked at me with a face of disgust and my head fell back in laughter because he was really bothered by that.

"You really hurt by that, they are nasty now move." I said and he chucked.

"Why yeen sit by me?" He frowned.

"Cuz she ain't wanna sit by yo big ass she wanted to sit by her bestfriend the fuck." Mila bucked at him.

Stayed fightin' for my attention, I found their little relationship cute. I had a brother and sister and now she do too.