hola bixches

Lisa pov
We arrived at the set of men on a mission and all of us are so exited.
We walked in the room.

"Hey its bangpink!!" Hechul said. "Hi we are bts!" Hi we are blackpink" (i wouldve typed it in korean but girl aint nobody got time for that)

"How are you guys doing?" Ho dong asked. We are doing good we are nervous and exited at the same time" Tae said.

"I feel like am about to burst being in a room with the #1 couple"janghoon said.

"Honestly we didnt expect it Rosé was the one that told us" tae said. "Yeah we basically had to throw a pillow at her to shut up" lisa said.

Everyone started laughing rosé was blushing while laughing. "All right guys we are going to play the bottle cap game." Yeong cheol said. (Idk if i spelled his name right im sorry if it wrong)

They set up a table and assigned teams.
Team a
Lisa  tae  jang hoon  yoongi  sang min  soo geun  heechul  rose  jk
Team b
Jisoo  jin  rm  jennie  jimin  jhope  ho-dong  young chul kyeong hoo

Rosé was going first but then she said " lisa im sorry i aint good at this" "can we get a new teammate" lisa asked everyine started laughing.

"Why did she have to say sorry to lisa?" Ho-dong asked. "Its because she is very competitive" tae said.

"I am competitive. I also am dead serious rosé if you mess this up i will kill you" lisa said then everyone started laughing.

Alright she flicked the cap and it went a little more than half way. Next it was jennies turn. She flicked and it went sideways off the table.

She started laughing at herself then everyone else started laughing. Jang hoon went next and he flicked it straight foward and it flew off the table and hit young chul in his middle part. (Ngl i stopped trying with his name)

They started laughing ecxept lisa she was mad that she probably wasnt gonna win. "Yah i need a better team."

"Jungkooks turn everybody!" Taehyung said. He flicked it and he hit rosé's and made it go higher along with his. Everyone was shocked.

"Yay my team is going to win" lisa said jumping up and down. "Dont get so ahead of yourself we still have many more turns to go"jisoo said. " ik know but i feel it in my soul that we are going to win." Lisa said exited.

Young chul's turn. He flicked it and he flicked too hard and it flew off the table. Hit jang hoon in the knee. (Cause thats a big bitch ngl) "that's payback." Young said.

Kyeong hoos turn. He flicked and it knocked his and jk's off. "Wow rosé you played so bad but yours managed to stay the longest" lisa said. They started laughing because they didnt realize.

Yoongis turn he flicked and it went 3/4  on the table. "Wow my team is not so bad as i thought." Lisa said.  "Nevermind i dont want to switch teammates" lisa said. They started laughing. "It was a joke and you guys fell for it" they started laughing even more.

Jimins turn he flicked and it went half way. "Damn jimin even rosé did better than you" lisa said.

Soo geun flicked and he went a centimeter lower than yoongi's
Jhope went and his finger gave up on him. He just moved on centimeter.

"Wow and to think i was willing to give up rosé for jhope" lisa said. "Lisa you are just making fun of our team so when we win you will just cry." "Correction if you win which you have a 0% chance ok" lisa said looking at her nails.

"Wow she is very sassy" hechul said.
Hechul said as he was getting ready for his turn. He flicked and he went next to yoongi's bottle cap.

"Okay that was not bad" lisa thought in her head. Jins turn. Jin was getting hus cap in a good position and he flicked and it went off the table.

Rm wanted to go next so we let him. He flicked and it hit jhope's off the table and his landed in jhopes spot.

"Wow imagine having a team like that" rosé said. Ho dong was next but before he went for his turn he screeched like a pterodactyl (funny how i can spell this but i cant spell yoeng cheol young choel lmao whatever)

He went and it went right under rosé's almost knocking it off. Sang min   flicked and it flicked rm's to the side and it landed right next to yoongi's spot. "Woow" everyone said.

Jisoo turn she flicked and it went next to jang hoons right on the floor. "Jisoo do you not feel embarrassed?" Ho dong asked. "Im jisoo im okay." Every one laughed.

Tae went and flicked his next to rosé at the edge of the table. Lisa turn. "Alright we saved the best for last" lisa said. "Why didn't i go last then?" Jimin said.

"Cause i said best not worst" lisa said. Everyone started laughing. And then they started screaming. "SAVAGEEE!" Tae yelled.

Lisa hit hers and knocked rosé's out and her bottle cap was balancing meaning half of it was on the table and half of it was not.

Lisa started jumping up and down screaming and then everyone started screaming.

Part 1 of men on a mission
Part 2 coming 2 morrow maybe
Btw i wrote this with a cold and i still have it... let me know how i did:)