Chapter 22

Killua's POV

Me and gon were cuddling in bed. Gon kept looking at his ring and by time to time he cries. I laugh and hug him. "I still can't believe it" gon said looking at his ring. "Your mine" gon said looking up at me. I blushed and leaned in.

I kissed gon and held his hands. Gon kissed back and I got on top of him. I nibbled in his neck and gon moaned. "When was the last time we did it here. 5 years ago?" I said smirking

"Maybe..." Gon said blushing.

"Well... I'm desperate and this bed is comfy..." I said

"Fine. I'll do what ever you say" gon said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Im in charge. Like always" I said touching his stomach. "And I have.... A new... Idea" I said.

"Hmmm interesting" gon said smirking "you do as you please mr Zoldyck"

"Alright. Mr soon to be Zoldyck" I said smirking. Gon blushed. I leaned in and kissed him.

Illumis POV

I was in bed and hisoka was staring at himself in the mirror. I rolled my eyes. My husband can be really weird. I looked at the ceiling thinking about moving out of this house. I'm a grown up now and I can't be here forever.

"Hisoka. What do you think of movin-" i said but stopped. Hisoka looked at me and I leaned my ear in the wall. I heard muffled noises.

"What wrong~" he said coming closer tk me.

"I was saying-" I started but stopped again the noises getting louder. Hisoka looked at the wall and he raised his eye brows.

"My my.... They seem like there having fun~" hisoka said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Give them a break honey. There engaged~" hisoka said sitting in the bed. I was about to say something but suddenly we heard banging. The banging got really loud, it felt like the walls were gonna break.

I sighed and hit my head.

'Your brother really know how to get it~" hisoka said chuckling.

"Goodnight" I said putting the pillow in my head. I could still hear gon's screams and the bed hitting the wall loudly. I groaned.

Now I know how my brother felt.

Killua's POV

I groaned. As I pulled out of gon. I was a sweating mess. Gon whimpered. I released his hands from the headboard and laid in bed. Gon was catching his breath. I was too. I looked over at gon and he was amazed. "I say that was a new record for you" I said smirking

"W-what?" Gon said out of breath.

"Out of all the years we've been dating. That is the first I've seen you cum that much" I said smirking. Gon blushed.

"Can we do that again more often... I liked that" gon said hugging me

"Sure" I said moving my hair out of his face.

"Hmm... Im tired and sore now" gon said yawning.

"Then go to sleep" I said kissing gon's forehead. Gon nodded

"Thank you for this... I love you" gon said closing his eyes

"Love you more and your welcome" I said smiling. I wrapped my arms around gon and closed my eyes.

The next morning-

"4 hours kill! 4 hours! I barely got any sleep!" Illumi said groaning

"Im sorry! How was I supposed to know that it was gonna last 4 hours..." I said blushing.

"You guys were so loud! And aggressive!" Illumi yelled.

I smirked and shrugged "sorry" I said walking away. I went to the kitchen to see my whole family talking.

I got some food and went upstairs again. Gon was still asleep and I laid next to him.

I admired him and rubbed his back. Gon moved a little and opened his eyes. I smiled and so did gon.

We looked at each other. I leaned in and kissed him in the nose. Gon wrapped his arms around me and kissed me in the cheek.

When that happened. I just for some reason got visions. Visions of me and gon and I though about how we will grow old and still be with each other.

Us having our kids and being a happy family....

I would never get annoyed of his kisses. I would always be there for him and I love him...

Each day will be new... And each day will he leading to our wedding.