1

There was a knock on the big door to the Pembrooke.
Smithers opened the door letting the visitor in and lead him to the living room upstairs.
All of the parents were there to talk about a party they are going to throw the kids after they graduate.
Fred is still alive him and Mary finalized their divorce.
Smithers knocked and Hermione opened the door and disappeared into the hallway closing the door. When she saw him she jumping into his arms and gave him a big hug.
"Fernando! What are you doing here?", she said with a big smile.
"Well I came to see you and my amazing God Daughter", he said with a big smile as well.
Both of them noticed they were still in each others arms and he put her down.
"So is Veronica here? or is she with her boyfriend?", he stopped smiling when he said boyfriend.
He wasn't so fond that his God Daughter had a boyfriend, he may not be her real father, but he was as protective of her as Hiram, maybe even more.
"Yes", she said with a small chuckle.
"What's with the chuckle?", he asked confused.
"I just forgot how protective you are of her", she said.
"Not as protective as I am over you", he smirked.
"What's so funny out H- Oh Fernando when did you get here?", Hiram asked in a sharp tone.
"Well when I heard yo-", Hermione nudged him cutting Fernando off.
Veronica and Archie then walked in and when she saw her God Father she was so happy.
"There she is!", Fernando said and gave her a big hug.
"It's been what? Two years last time I saw you and your mother", Fernando stated.
"Two years? Mi amor anything you would like to explain?", Hiram asked.
"Umm..." Fernando cut her off this time.
"I have a right to see my God Daughter and if that means I got to see her lovely mother too then so be it.
And I'll remind you that you don't control Hermione nor Veronica", Fernando said w/ a stern look.
"I'll remind you that Hermione isn't your wife and you may be Veronica's "God Father" but I'm her actual father. Fernando", Hiram said back.
Under Fernando's breathe he said, "That we know of".
Hermione let out a small chuckle and nudged him towards the wall still smiling at him.
Alice was getting impatient so she opened the door.
"Sorry to interrupt but I would like to plan the- oh Archie, Veronica I didn't notice you", Alice said. "Well the party at Cheryl's didn't go as planned.
We got back to talking about when "Jughead was dead" and it got unpleasant...", Veronica said nervously.
"What?", Fernando whispered to Hermione.
"I'll explain later trust me you will want to sit down for this", Hermione giggled.
"Alice why don't we get together another time at Pops next time", Hermione said.
"Sounds good I'll go get my purse", Alice said and went back into the Livingroom.
"Oh so it's just Alice and you mom?", Veronica asked.
"Yes why do you ask?", Hermione lied.
"It's just because when you guys said it might be fun to plan the party at Cheryl's we thought you and the rest of the parents would be planning our graduation party", Veronica said confused.
"Oh no Alice and I just thought you guys should have a little get together with all of your friends before you graduate", Hermione said with a small smile.
"Well in that case do you mind if padrino (godfather) and I go to Pops with Archie?", Veronica asked. "Yes of course if that's fine with Fernando?", Hermione said looking towards him.
"It's fine with me", Fernando with joy.

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1! plz vote