Chapter Twenty-three

Just look at that adorable picture. I'm sorry for the long wait, I had to rework the plot quite a bit. But anyways, here's the long awaited next chapter!

That night the students were relaxing, still hyped from the festival that had been earlier in the day. They were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door of the dorms.

"Ah they've arrived!" Iida said. "Everyone, let's go to the door to greet them!" 

The door opened and four adults and a small boy entered the building.

"With glittering eyes, we rock on!" Mandalay said.

"With cat paws, we're here to help!" continued Ragdoll.

"Out of nowhere we appear!" Tiger held of a container of beef buns,

"Cutely, catly, we sting," said Pixie Bob.

They finished speaking all together, "The wild, wild, pussy cats! Off duty!"

"Pussy cats! It's been so long!" yelled Sero.

Mina ran at Pixie Bob yelling, "Yay! I can't believe you guys are here!"

Pixie Bob patted Mina on the head, "You all look well, kittens!"

Tiger patted Izuku on the back roughly. "I'm sorry we couldn't protect you back then," the hero said.

"N-no you're fine, I'm sorry for causing s-such a problem," Izuku said, wheezing from the strength that Tiger used to pat his back. Izuku looked up and saw Kota. "Kota-kun! I-i'm glad you're alright! Thanks for y-your letter, sorry that I never sent a r-reply."

"It's fine..." Kota said shyly. Mandalay quickly appeared behind Izuku.

"Midoriya, take a look," she pointed to Kota's shoes that were sitting in front of the entrance. "He picked them out himself, insisting that they had to be red!"

"Hehe, t-that means we're matching, Kota-k-kun," Izuku said.

Sato walked into the room with a tray of drinks on it in his hands. "But what brings you guys back to Yuuei?"

"Oh, we wanted to stop by and let everyone know that we're coming back," Pixie Bob said.

"Really?!" yelled the students. "Congratulations!"

"But what about you, Ragdoll?" Ochako asked. "Did your quirk go back to normal?"

Izuku froze, he'd completely forgotten that he still had her quirk. 

"Nope!" the female hero said. "I'll be supporting the others through office work!"

Izuku stood up and held his hand out. "W-wait, you don't have to do t-that," he said.

"Midoriya?" Mandalay asked confused. "What do you mean?"

Izuku started walking over to Rag Doll, "Um w-well, All for One actually gave me R-rag Doll's quirk. I think he d-did it to help break me. Sorry that I f-forgot I had it. I give it b-back now, though."

"Really?!" Rag Doll yelled. "You can do that?!"

"U-um, yes? I mean, I have the same q-quirk as him, so yeah I can give y-yours back. Though it will probably h-hurt a lot because he damaged your quirk g-genes when he took it," Izuku said. "Do y-you still want to try?"

"Yes, please! Thank you, Midoriya-kun!" Izuku nodded and placed his hand on Rag Doll's forehead.

"H-here goes," he said. His eyes turned red as he activated All for One and gave Rag Doll her quirk back. He wasn't sure if it was because All for One had given it to him, but removing Rag Doll's quirk from the collection of other quirks inside him was agonizingly painful. He managed to keep himself from crying out, but a few tears definitely leaked out, and he felt like he had a fever. Rag Doll didn't seem to be in much better condition. "C-can you use i-it?"