27

"I-I wish I never fell for you!"

Beomgyu paused after hearing those very words. Before he could even ask Taehyun another question, the other male grabbed a blanket from a chair in the room.

Taehyun wrapped it around himself like a dress, wiping his hopefully last tears. "T-Taehyun I-"

The door opened and closed quietly. Beomgyu looked back at the polaroids that were taped above their shared bed. Each one holding a special memory.

From when they were trainees, to when Beomgyu became a father officially that day in the hospital.

He pulled the most special one ever off the wall carefully. Beomgyu took a good look at the polaroid and felt a tiny smile appear on his face.

The polaroid showed Taehyun and Beomgyu holding hands under a orange leafed tree a month ago. Both of them with wide smiles and cozy coats.

Beomgyu didn't even realize he was crying before a couple of tears dropped onto the precious polaroid. He put back the polaroid on the wall, his abandoned tears flowing down to another picture.

Thinking about most of the time when he and Taehyun were together, they mostly did sexual things and very little of affectional things.

He couldn't believe it took him a whole twenty seven chapters to realize he was deeply in love with Taehyun.

Not for his body, but because of who Taehyun was. Beomgyu could care less about lust. Taehyun was who he needed. Beomgyu had sadly wasted his true love with sexual desires. It was only a matter of time before he had an idea.

A much better idea.