Day 8: when will you love me back?

[JUNGKOOK]

"Where were you yesterday? Why didn't you show up?" I gave him a cold look.

"Bruhhh. You look so cold." He joked.

"I'm hot."

"Yow stop joking." He gave me an irritated expression. Psh... "Answer me. What happened to you? What's with that bandage in your right leg?"

"Oh this? I got injured all the way here. HAHAHA I accidentally injured my leg, I'm in a hurry because I still have to prepare for the proposal but yeah... something came up." He shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me about that?"

"Why do you sound so annoyed? I was in the hospital and I know you'll get mad at me if I tell it." He asked back. "Did the meeting went well?"

"Yes, thanked Rosé. If it wasn't for you... Aish Jimin-shi!"

"Really? Chae took over it? She knows my proposal very well, so she deserved it."

"Oh Jimin-shi..." Rosé noticed him as soon as she entered the room with her coffee. "Hey Chae. Thank you so much for saving me yesterday. I owe you lot. I'll treat you next time." I saw him holding Chae's hand.

"Ya Jimin-shi..." I warned him. He mouthed 'oops' and immediately remove his hand to her. "Mianhae."

"Arasseo! By the way, what happened to your leg? Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm injured but I'm fine."

We started working and I can't stop looking at Chae's lips.

It was pale...

It's not what you guys think.

"Jungkook-shi, is Chae okay?" Jimin whispered. "Yes, why?"

"She looks so pale."

"That's what I noticed too." I sighed. Is she having a good sleep if ever? She always drink coffee.

I started to worry about her. She's not taking care of herself. Her mind is always about work. Work is also the reason... why can't she love me back.

ー〜ー

"Have you seen Rosé?" I asked from one of my colleagues. "She's at the lobby. Printing documents." I nodded as a response and went there to help her.

Where are the people in here? I remember what happened last night at the elevator. I can honestly say that this company are still having some poor equipments and we're lacking people to work with in here.

Psh... the reason why Chae have to be so busy---

"Chae!" I ran to her place the moment I saw her on the floor, unconsciously. All the documents are scattered. "Yah! Chae... wake up." I carried her to my car and drove to the nearest hospital as fast as I can.

"What is happening... shit." I am so awfully worried about her. This is what I fear about. She's ignoring her health. I'm gonna scold her later when she regain her consciousness.

I bring her inside once we arrive and let the nurse to take the responsibility for her.

"Check her pulse." The doctor came in. I'm just waiting here outside the room that she was in. I decided to call Jimin-shi.

Bruh. 

dialing...

Jimin: 여보세요? (Hello)

Jungkook: Jimin-shi...

Jimin: 어 정국씨. 왜? (Oh Jungkook-shi. Why?)

Jungkook: I'm at the hospital right now, with Chae.

Jimin: 뭐?! 무슨 일이야? (What?! What happened?)

Jungkook: She fainted. I just have a favor to ask...

Jimin: 네, 말해봐. 무엇일까? (Yes, tell me. What is it?)

Jungkook: Well... Chae left the documents at the lobby. It's a mess. Can you get it? I know it's very important for her.

Jimin: 당연하지! 문제 없어요. (Of course! No problem.)

Jungkook: Thank you bruh. I'll hang up.

Jimin: 그래 (okay)

I finished the call and take a very deep sigh. Chaeyoung-ah... please take care of yourself, would you?

A couple of minutes have passed...

I saw the doctor coming out from Chae's room.

"Doc, what happened to her? Is she alright?" I asked.

"Yes, she's fine already. I see, she has a phobia. The reason why she fainted, it's because of her phobia. Due to often exposed from darkness caused to trigger her phobia. And also, I suggest that you should tell your girlfriend not to overworked herself. Have a proper sleep and don't eat too late." He bowed to me and I did the same.

G-girlfriend? No, she's not.

I immediately entered the room and saw her talking to the nurse who assist her a while ago.

"Jungkook-ah." She called my name.

"Are you feeling better?" I went near her and caress her hair. The nurse excuse herself for a while and leave us two here alone.

"Yes, somehow. Thank you for bringing me here." She smiled at me but I didn't smiled back. "Why? Are you mad or what?"

"Rosé..."

"Yes?"

..

"Will you please take care of yourself? Please eat at time. Have some enough and comfortable sleep. Don't focus too much on your work. Don't overworked yourself. You're slowly losing your weight. Look at your lips, it's so pale. Will you do that for me? I was so worried about you. I can't be mad at you just because you're ignoring your health but plea---" She stopped me from speaking and scolding her by pulling me into a tight hug.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook... Will you stop scolding me? I just felt better yet you're scolding me this early. Stop it okay? I'll listen to you. I'll take care of myself, if that's what you want me to do. And thankyousomuch~" She said while hugging me.

"But--"

"No more buts." She hugged me more even tighter than earlier. "But I can't breathe.." I uttered. She pulled out, "Oh, sorry..."

"No it's okay. You can hug me again." I smiled. "Lol no." She rolled her eyes on me and I just pouted at her. I'm finally relieved that she's doing fine already.

"Oh? Look Jungkook-shi..." She excitedly pointed to the window. She stand up and walk near the big glass window to see the scenery outside.

I went near her and see what's going on.

"Waa, it's snowing."

It's 8:55 p.m.

"It's the first snow Chae." I stared at her while she's enjoying the beautiful scenery through the window.

"Yeah, I think so too." She looked at me for a while and then looked back again to the snow that starts to fall heavily.

"There's this saying, that if you watch the first snow with someone you like or you love. . . they said you love will grow." I lowered down my face, hoping that it would come true.

"대박... Do you believe in that saying?" (Cool) she asked. Her attention never leave the scene.

"Yes..."

"When will you love me back?" I whispered to myself. She's too focused on the chilly scenery outside, that she couldn't even hear what I'm saying.