THATS CRAZYYY

okay so y'all! i'm watching yt right? right. okay so basically i'm watching it on my tv so i can see it better, and i'm watching 'ItsWannie' (if u don't know her she does mukbangs and sometimes tells true crimes) so basically this true crime was abt a girl and a boy and they used to date and he broke up with her then killed her.
the boys name was Allen and the girls name was Anna. also there in college

ok so they were dating then they broke up. then he wanted to get back together with her but she was like "no i'm done" bc she didn't really like the relationship n knee way. so then he just let it go. so then he became really angry bc he found out that she was seeing other 'men'. (mind u they broke up) then he ends up getting mad. so allen goes to a gun store and buys a ar15 rifle . and he said he got it for target practice or something like that. then he goes to text his friend saying he's gonna be a future shooter. & his friend goes "why" and he's like "bc i hate anna" and he "needs revenge" and says he's gonna fucking kill her . so he tweets that it's gonna be his last tweet and he's been threw it all and he post a picture of the gun on his instagram. then none of his friends says anything abt it . then they throw a party and anna was there . so he sits in the car for 2 hours .  then allen goes in the party with his gun and he starts shooting. so he shot anna in the head twice. then he killed 2 of his friends and he injured 1 of his friends. so he leaves and texts his friend saying "i just killed my ex girlfriend. what is the best way to kill my self." 

(so me being me i start thinking like- "ok so u and ur ex broke up and u wanted to kill her bc she was seeing other men. BUT YALL LITERALLY BROKE UP. but ok buddy & u kill her and now ur texting ur friend like "i just killed anna what's the best way to kill my self" like cmon now dude think. 1 if u kill ur self u definitely not going to heaven and u killed ur ex so now u really not gon go. u ass going to hell. but he rlly coulda just moved colleges and be done with it. n knee whoooo back to the true crime )

so his friend instantly has the urge to call 911 . i mean who wouldn't knowing that ur friend is trying to kill him/her self. so he explains to the police why he called, but he's like "plz don't kill him" the police ends up catching up to allen on the highway . they pulled him over put him in cuffs and put him in the car . then while he's in the backseat he's saying stuff like "god plz take me now" bc i'm guessing he didn't wanna go to jail.

chile i'm to lazy to finish the rest so MORALE OF THE STORY he basically didn't want no one else to have her bc that was his dream girl. and he said it was sorry. but the crazy part is while he was in prison he was rapping abt it.. like he was bragging that he killed anna. so he got life with no parole.

honestly this is rlly crazy but what's y'all's thoughts on it ? i think he shoulda just moved colleges and be done with it . 🤷🏽‍♀️

w
o
r
d
c
o
u
n
t
u
s
6
3
5
b
i
y
c
h
b
y
e