Ships, Pictures and Memes

Everyone had returned to their seats with the snacks of their selection and are now comfy. Noticing this, Miko, having the attitude of a convicted person but heart of a six year old, decided to not put angst yet. "Ok so we will be reacting to pictures and memes, they may include ships." 

Mina, Toga and Uraraka visibly perk up upon hearing this. Tooru's excitement was less noticeable but she was excited nonetheless. "Oh spill the tea sis." Remi makes a tea cup appear in front of her, "Oh the tea is going to be spilled my beautiful dancing alien queen." The theater, who may or may not have forgotten about her presence, turned to stare at her. "What?" She asks as she sips her tea. "Anyways the first one, my lovelies."

"Woah you guys look very attractive, hot damn

"Woah you guys look very attractive, hot damn." Momo states while the girls just nod their heads. Mineta and Kami glare at the two boys in envy.

"Izu-chan looks so handsome but he would look better in blood."

"Woah you have so many piercings, Bakubro."

"Is it just me or does it look like Bakugou is trying to seduce Midoriya." Sero asked looking at the picture. "HUH, WHY WOULD I WANT THAT NERD?"

"I SHIP IT." Midnight yelled earning a very flustered Izuku and hot tempered Bakugou.

"I just noticed, Izuku has tattoos." Mitsuki said, fangirling over her future son in law.

"NEXT."

"That is right Bakugou, killing people is not an act a hero should partake in

"That is right Bakugou, killing people is not an act a hero should partake in. You need to stop." Tenya started doing his robotic hands thing and kept lecturing Bakugou who was paying no mind to him.

"Bwahahaha the look on his face though. He looks stupid."

"I really think you should stop Kacchan." Katsuki only tch'ed because Izuku's mum is here.

"Oh my is Bakugou being calm, what a surprise." And there went Katsuki's reserve. "SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF N' HALF BASTARD."