Request 1

{Edited}[Feb.11,2021]

TRIGGER WARNING

Hanahaki Decease, ANGST, death?

"Bye chat! Thank you for watching the stream" Dream sighed as he heard Wilbur end the stream, he always find himself watching Wilbur's videos and liking every Instagram picture he post. 

He was love sick

Who wouldn't like the older boy? With his handsome looks and charming and caring personality, anyone would fall for him and Dream was a victim.  

Dream felt like he was gonna vomit, he quickly rush to his bathroom sink, running he started coughing violently, closing his eyes as he dropped in the floor, the coughing didn't stop but he felt liquid dripping in his mouth. The coughing stop, Dream felt relive it was blocking his air way, he couldn't breath properly. His eyes widen staring at white floor now covered with rosy red petals with blood, he really made a whole garden.      

He started cleaning up the mess he made, the coughing made him wonder what kind of illness or decease he has. After cleaning up the mess he went to grab his phone then went to his bedroom. "coughing flower petals"  after he search that he saw a several respond "Hanahaki decease?". Clicking the title he saw the full explanation of this so called fictional decease, he felt tearing up as he saw the first paragraph.

  The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from , where the patient's throat will with flower, they will then proceed to throw, and the petals, (sometimes even the flowers). One of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear' is if, the said person returns the feeling (it can't be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love). The infection can also be removed through surgery, though the feelings disappear along with the petals. If they choose options, or the feeling is not returned in time, then the patient's lungs will fill up with flowers, and will eventually .

There is no specific flower for the disease, but it'll either be the crushes favourite type of flower, or their favourite colour. We can only hope for the patients, and pray that the crushes favourite flower isn't a type of rose.
(The length of the disease varies with each person. But on an average, it will last up to 2 or 3 mouths, but sometime it'll only last, a couple weeks).

(I got this information in google)

Dream was now sobbing, he's  positive that Wilbur doesn't like him back, The older male was straight of course, he has no chance. It was lose-lose situation, it was unfair for Dream, if he confess then get rejected he would die, if he decides not to tell him he would die suffocating. But then again he has another choice, surgery.

 When the thought came to his mind he shouted "NO no no..."  his tears failed to hold it backed in as it fell through his eyes like a waterfall.

He would rather die rejected, than die not able to feel love.

It's been weeks, a month to be exactly. It was a miracle that Dream manage to survive for a couple of weeks. He barely sleeps, he even can't look at the food without feeling sick. He knew this type of living will make him regret later on. His body was laying in the ground limp, he looks so lifeless, it was no exception that he won't survive another month, He's just leaving his body alone, having no fate on surviving.

His fans were worried, he hasn't upload in his main account, they also haven't seen him whenever the other Mcyt streams. His friend were worried the most, he hasn't answer their calls and their textes.

99+ messages, 21 missed calls

Dream tried to stand up just to fall right into his knees. He started throwing up rose petals, this gotten so much worse, he was in blood pool. Moments later, He notice someone was calling him. Wilbur, its Wilbur. He hesitated to pick up but he gained confidence. "Hello?" trying to act fine. "DREAM!" he flinched at Wilbur's tone. "Where have you been? why haven't you answered our calls?" He can tell the older man was really worried. "I'm sorry, i was busy" He had to lie, he has to.

It was a comfortable silent but Dream decided to break it. "Hey Wilbur" he was nervous but he hid it perfectly. "Yeah?"

"I have something to confess" he sounded so unsure, he knows Wilbur noticed it too. "Go ahead"

Sighing as he tried to calm him breath, preparing for the worst. "I really like you" after he said that, the atmosphere became awkward. "I'm sorry"  small tears forming in the corner of his eyes. "I don't feel the same way"  the tears were now visible in Dream's face. "No no need to apologize, I understand" trying not to sound sad but cheerful. And with that Dream hanged up.

Dream was now violently coughing and crying all his might. He was gonna die right here right now. He lays down in the blood pool he made earlier. He let out a airy chuckle "I didn't know love can kill" he smiled as he remembers all the memories they made over the past year. He choked as he felt the petals block his air way. He runned out of breath the only thing he was able to say was "sorry"

His body was limp in the blooded pool. stained rosy red petals surrounding around his lifeless body. It was really a disgusting sight