James Nicholls (Women)

I really don't have inspiration for anything today since I'm lazy and sad, as always, so this is going to be short.

3rd person's POV:
"Do you get up to see me or my men running?" a voice interrupted you and you giggle as you felt hands snake its way around your waist.

"Both" you smile sheepishly before watching as shirtless men cross your front and whistles and shouts could be heard as they saw their leader hugging you.

"Boys" you roll your eyes and laugh as they pass the front of your tent, laughing as they teased james.

"Teasers" he grumbled with a small pout ghosting his perfect lips. You couldn't resist so you pecked it which took him by surprise but smiled at you nonetheless.

"They're just jealous, love" you giggled and embraced him as you took in his newly bathed scent, your head against his chest as he hugged your waist, kissing your head.

"Finally you took a bath. Took you long enough" you teased him and he groaned. "Y/n" he warned and you raised a brow. "James" you mocked his tone and he rolled his eyes and you laughed.

"Such a tease. What am I going to do with you?" his smile was very seductive as you tiptoed and reached his ear.

"Catch me, captain" you seductively whispered and giggled as you ran away from the tent, out into the field while laughing at his face.

"Women" he shook his head and ran after you.