intro + rules + faqs

╔═══════ introduction ════════╗

Hiii✨ Welcome to my third graphics shop, the part two of graphicsss! I hope you're doing fine while reading this boring intro-anyways, just read what's underneath. Don't skip anything, please!

° ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ; expect me not following some of your demands because I am still lacking in most parts but I'll absolutely try my best.

° After some thought, I decided to ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘ ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛs so I can further practice and challenge myself in making graphics hehe.

° Requesting will be by ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ to ease the work load and pressure for me while I'm studying for online classes :'D Most of the time I'll accept five.

° 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩: I read somewhere credible that votes are not allowed as a means of payment in graphics shops, so I'll be removing them but I'll be stricter in crediting.

═══════ rules ════════

° ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ. Editing takes time, effort, energy and a whole lot of other things.

° ʙᴇ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ. As I've said, editing takes time. To see your request status, i will be posting a chapter containing the queue.

° ʙᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ. I am srsly annoyed to those who request and not follow the payments. That's a huge disrespect and disappointment to someone like me who's providing you graphics you've asked for.

° ᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ; im sorry; not generalizing- but people really have the audacity to not give credits so peace y'all.

═══════ policies ════════

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
- only one (1) week will be given to claim your request. Failure to claim within the given time will result to nothing- but your requested graphic will be posted as a premade wherein anyone can claim it.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴜsᴇ
- please use the requested graphic for at least one (1) week to not waste both of our time and effort. Failure to do so may result to being a blacklisted customer.

ᴍᴀɴᴅᴀᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
- just three words, people. Cover by @insomnia_everyday, Banners from @insomnia_everyday. Credit me in your story description, please I beg of you (lol but I'm serious). Failure to do so may result to being a blacklisted customer.

═════ frequently asked questions ══════

1. How to claim?
- DM (direct message) is the key. If you are unable to communicate with me for some reason, all of my social medias are open although I can't guarantee a fast reply so the best option is commenting on the queue chapter or posting on my message board.

2. Mode/s of Delivery?
- I can send your requests through Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (see my bio). If you want the resolution to be clear as possible, I highly recommend receiving it in Gmail to retain the quality of the graphic/s.

3. What are the payments?
- Vote payments are not applicable in this shop so a credit in your description and any means of promotion will do. There will be some optional payments, and if you do those I'll give you some reward/s because I'm kind and you are, too. Some rewards may include story promotion, votes, comments or things you may suggest.

4. Difference of a simple cover to a manip?
- In my definition, simple book covers are the simplest form of a cover, sometimes just adding a filter and a text. No blatant transformation is seen. A manipulated cover is altered thoroughly and most of the time hard to do. For example, I'm going to make Blackpink Lisa as a witch or whatsoever. Huge warning to all: I'm not great at these.

5. Do I make vexel/vector types?
- Yes, I do. But I can't promise a clean edit because I'm still practicing on making this kind. I just knew now that getting ready-made vexels from Pinterest or any source without minding the copyright or license of the editor is extremely disrespectful to the latter so I try my best to make the vexel even though I can't most of the time :'D

6. Where to request?
- In the comment section. DM requests will not be accepted. Please request in the comment section to be more organized.

7. What happens when I don't claim my request within one week?
- I'll be posting it as a premade in my Facebook page, although unlikely. I will be posting the expected delivery date on my message board and batch form chapters so you can claim your request immediately. Disclaimer: Delivery Dates may vary under some circumstances and life situations I can't avoid (illness, exams etc.) so I am kindly asking for some understanding <3

8. How fast can I deliver your request?
- A week at most. During summer, I was able to deliver way quicker than a week but with writing news, doing chores, studying, making school requirements once August came, I even had a two-month delay in my last shop which I certainly and absolutely hope to not happen again. To prevent this from happening, requesting will be by batch.

9. How can I know the status of my request?
- For transparency, I will be uploading a chapter of the request queue and statuses.

╚═══════ read next chapter! ════════╝