brotherly love or something like that

9:34 AM, in the middle of an airport in Yorknew city stood 6 people, staring at eachother blankly. Moments before, the two Zoldycks had been convinced by Hisoka to not make any sudden actions; Kalluto should've known it was going to be bad in that single moment. But, he couldn't have been expecting his older brother and sister. Shocked, Kalluto glanced to Illumi for an idea on what to do, he was instead greeted with his eldest brother slightly twitching his eye and staying completely still until need be. When Kalluto glanced to the blonde, his facial expression had neutral for the most part as him and Hisoka continue in conversation. 'The chain user.'  He thought to himself, that was the one Chrollo took interest in - the only one, he should say. For a moment, Kalluto was sure that Kurapika could've killed Hisoka, he could see it in his face. Well - he could try, Hisoka would've put up a fight if he tried. The blonde had seemed naturally tense, didn't he? It was almost fascinating.

"Kalluto." Illumi suddenly turned his head to his youngest sibling. "I'm going to continue discussing with them if you need me." Slowly, the elder turned and headed towards his faux fiance and the Chain User. While Kalluto had been tempted to follow behind, his other brother had taken the liberty to say something to him. "Kalluto," Killua said with a wavery smile, Alluka clung to his arm with a bright, tooth-rotting smile that sent a gut wrenching feeling to Kalluto. "How've you been?" Displeased, he said completely silent as his eyes drifted from the two to the three to the left of him. "Well, how about mom?" Again, silence. Kalluto could feel a slight annoyance build up in Killua, "Dad?" Cheekily, Kalluto turned away and hurried over to Illumi's side. "Huh?! Hey - Come back!" Killua shouted, frowning as Alluka giggled. Almost immediately, the youngest felt that stomach-churning feeling, the one that gave Kalluto a pounding headache almost. As Kalluto stepped next to his brother, he listened to whatever he was saying, " - I'd assume Lucilfer wouldn't be against that, he's a... Hm, funny man, you could say." Kalluto glanced between the three. He hid his confusion with a blank face while Hisoka piped up, "Jappon is holding a small sale for some sort of weapon, though.. I hadn't been listening much in all honesty."

As Illumi glanced to Kalluto, he noticed his elder brother had a small look of interest on his face. "Have you spoken to them?" Questioned the noirette, "Killua had asked me how everything was at home, i'm sure he should be aware by now." Illumi glanced over to the duo, Killua had been stuck in place, in front of Alluka with a defensive pose. Kalluto looked as well, a face of unamusement laid on both of their expressions, "Aniki," Kalluto turned back to Illumi, "Are we leaving soon?" While he had been expecting Illumi to walk right over to Killua, he was instead given a simple nod. "45 minutes and Hisoka will be taking us around the city for a small bit, the Chain User is expected to find our next flight to Jappon. As for now, we'll stay in the city." Kalluto nodded in response, 45 wasn't a long time at all, a comfortable time at all. But, the look of fear planted on the Heir's face was bugging the child in a way.

Killua, on the other hand was being bugged by seeing his two siblings, despite finding slight comfort knowing Kurapika was there. Alluka was clung to Killua's arm, eyes dead stuck on Illumi. He knew Kurapika shouldn't have asked Hisoka so quickly, despite Killua noting his quick thinking and fighting skills. He should've known that clown would've brung his brothers somehow, Killua wasn't too amused with having Alluka scared, this was the worst time possible. "Killu," Killua rose his gaze to peer deep into Illumi's dead gaze. "Mom has been meaning to ask you, so I thought i'd take the liberty to do it for her so you can have a correct answer for her." Killua gulped down his nervousness as his brother continued.

"Why do you believe that filling your position is wrong? Why do you disobey those that are superior?" The heir's eyes widened as he took a small step back, "You hesitate. Such a pity, really. Out of everyone, mom had the biggest expecations for you." Suddenly, Illumi pointed out his finger to the both of them, "For the sake of this mission, I won't take you back home so early." With that, Killua watched as black strands of hair swished past him, lightly brushing against his face, leaving Killua to shudder. Kalluto had rushed in front of Illumi, "Hisoka is ready to go." Confused for a quick moment, Illumi only nodded. "Let's go."

Hisoka turned to them immediately, waving. "We'll be meeting Kurapika later, let's go, shall we?" Kalluto looked at Illumi before nodding. Intrigued, Kalluto watched as Illumi turned his head back to Killua. "She expects better." Was all he said before the three headed off towards the city, though, Kalluto could've swore he felt Killua's nervous energy grow into the size of a cantaloupe by now.

The aura shift in the younger didn't shock Illumi at all, this was a normal reaction with Killua everytime their paths crossed. Kalluto hadn't been through it as much as Illumi had been. To say the least, Kalluto despised it. "Illumi, I need you to make a deal with me." Illumi glanced to Kalluto for a quick moment, both of them meeting eye contact that screamed annoyed. "I need you to promise me you'll go for everyone but Lucilfer." The assassin paused his movement, "You're after him?" Nodding, Hisoka turned his head to him. "Kurapika is too, it only makes sense if we save the most important one for the biggest fights, correct?"

"I suppose you're correct."
"Suppose?"
"Exactly." Illumi walked directly passed him, "Where are we headed, anyways?"

Hisoka glanced over, "You know, Illumi. You have a tendency to question a lot of things I do. It's almost like you don't trust me." Illumi's blank expression said it all for Hisoka, the younger most likely didn't for the most part, was he surprised though? Illumi was a tough nut to crack, especially with situations that involve putting money at risk. He let a small chuckle slip through, "Let's go." Kalluto looked in between the two, questioning on if he should say something or not. Though, he ended up following Hisoka in complete silence with Illumi trailing along. Only turning his head once to see his brother, Alluka, and Kurapika had vanished. "Hm.."