01 | illicit affairs

It has been long, dork. I know it will feel different, but I want to do this. For me. I deserve it after the hell I have been through.

— Aisha to Kabir [unsent]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

   Aisha stared at the huge crystal mirror in front of her, and looked at the woman standing in front of her. She wore a golden V neck short dress which hugged her curves perfectly. Her hair was trimmed medium length from usual long length, and she wore make-up heavily like a second skin. Her five inch black stilettos made her legs look long and sexy.

   She looked gorgeous. She felt it too. It had been a long time since she felt desirable. Maybe it was the post-pregnancy weight she had put on, but being pregnant at twenty one was nasty business. In these three years, she had barely lived life for herself. It had always been for her boss — now ex-boss — Mrs. Jane Ann Shclutz, or her little angel — an absolute tyrant — Anmol.

    She wanted this, needed this.

    She flipped her hair, and sighed. Breathe in, breathe out. Even single mothers deserved a chance to live their life a little. This prolonged celibacy she had imposed upon herself has been a little too much now. It wasn't like she didn't remember how good it felt to enjoy the sexual intimacy with a person she found attractive.

    Granted, she knew it was different with the person you loved. But it wasn't as if she was looking for emotional intimacy. Flushing out a breath she didn't know she had been holding, she got into the Aurora which was known for its night life and classy crowd. 

    The entry gate made sure the place was well rid of horny teenagers; it was almost funny that it was her own mom who had told her all about this place. Her preferred hook-up place before she had met her step-father.

    When she walked inside, she turned on her man scanner. It had been so long, but she didn't want to regret this decision tomorrow morning. She was swarmed by a couple of men, and she decided to cross them off. Nothing good ever come from desperate people.

    After an half-an-hour of thorough scanning, she finally gave up, and marched towards the bar counter. "Tequila on rocks. No salt." She smiled at the bartender.

    "Drinks say a lot about the person." An ominous voice boomed beside her. Aisha turned around to look at the man sitting beside her.

    He wore a pair of spectacles, so he was already high in the points, Aisha thought to herself.

    "Oh?" She chuckled. "What does—" She pointed towards the teenager girl who was grooving to the beats of the music with a lemon drop in her hand, "—that say?"

    "That she's a vodka girl but should stick to rum."

    "What about sangria?" Her gaze pointed towards the woman who was dressed in pink, and sat meticulously on her seat without a hair off its place. 

    The guy smirked, showing off his perfectly white teeth. "She can't handle rough sex or her Cabernet without the fruit."

    At that she laughed loudly. "What about Dirty Martini?"

    "She swallows it every time." Her gaze automatically shifted to his crotch. He was healthily built if the way his trousers fit him say anything.

    She cleared her throat, and took a sip of her own drink, realizing her throat had gone suddenly dry. "Rum and Diet Coke?"

    "Sister of Pi Beta Phi who speaks via screaming and will definitely be crying twice before the night is over."

    "What about my drink?" She raised an eyebrow, glancing at him with a questioning gaze.